IQVIA Logistics Techn in Northwood, Massachusetts
Ship all consignments in a timely and economical manner and prepare all shipments per specifications.
Work performed is in accordance with ICH E6 Guideline for Good Clinical Practice.
• Operate courier systems to prepare package address labels, invoices and other associated documentation correctly, professionally and in a timely manner
• Maintain all shipping machines address databanks and verifying the information utilizing QLIMS
• QC all shipping documentation prior to shipping
• check shipments against manifest
• Monitor inventory level of shipping supplies and notifying supervisor when minimum operating levels have been met
• Ensure that all paperwork generated by photocopying is done in a quality manner to provide a professional appearance
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1 year of related experience.
• Good communication and problem-solving skills.
• Detail-oriented, thorough, and well-organized.
• Basic computer skills.
• Ability to grasp general concepts of import/export regulations.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs