TraceLink, Inc. Sales Development Representative in North Reading, Massachusetts
Sales Development Representative- US
TraceLink has built the world's largest cloud-based network dedicated to protecting patients, ensuring compliance and growing profits across global life sciences. The TraceLink Life Sciences Cloud is our network, our platform, and the community that we’ve built, that links life science people, processes and information everywhere, from ingredient to patient.
Nearly 1,000 businesses across the globe, from the largest drug manufacturers to small street corner pharmacies, trust us to help them manufacture and deliver safe, secure medicines to the patients who need them, anywhere in the world. We need game changers who are ready to break down business barriers, master new technologies and enable the TraceLink sales team to become trusted advisors for some of the largest and fasting growing companies on the planet. How will you challenge yourself?
Come play an integral role in securing the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain and save lives across the world in doing so. You’ll be empowering Manufacturers, Pharmacists, Wholesalers and Patients by leveraging a cutting-edge Life Sciences Cloud technology that’s doing what Facebook did for Social Interactions and LinkedIn did for Business Relationships.
TraceLink is seeking a full-time, experienced “Sales Development Rep” to join our team.
This opportunity is perfect for someone looking to quickly grow a solid foundation in one of the country’s fastest growing companies. As a Sales Development Rep you will proactively generate new business opportunities for TraceLink and develop the skills and experience to advance within our Sales organization.
• Meet and/or exceed daily, weekly, and monthly performance targets for number of outbound calls, qualified leads passed and pipeline contribution.
• Work within an assigned territory to qualify, develop, and mature marketing supplied leads resulting in high quality sales opportunities for Account Executives
• Qualify sales leads from integrated marketing campaigns.
• Uncover needs at each level of an organization, and match with well-articulated value proposition.
• Perform research on companies as a component of lead generation and qualification activities utilizing various prospecting technologies that the company has invested in.
• Develop concise and detailed summaries of qualified leads for Territory Reps, focused on an acute understanding of a prospect’s business pain and infrastructure.
• Update prospect database with conversations, competitive information, company size, decision making criteria and other pertinent information.
• Attend and participate in weekly/monthly assigned Corporate Sales team meetings.
• Provide feedback and improvements to Sales Development program and Marketing process.
• Work closely as part of TraceLink’s sales team and with the marketing team to effectively target and develop messages to gain pipeline
• Provide qualitative and quantitative feedback to marketing, sales, channel partners and other special campaign team members.
• Quantitative elements include company profiling, lead to opportunity conversion, sales pipeline, and similar metrics on assigned special projects.
• Qualitative elements include trends, conversation topics, lead / contact interest and perspective.
Skills and Requirements:
Candidates must possess the following skills and traits:
• 1-3 years of B2B sales experience. SaaS/cloud sales experience is a plus
• Keen interest in learning a process-oriented, consultative sales approach
• Desire to establish a rewarding career in Sales that facilitates achievement of personal goals and objectives
• Excellent experience in both challenging the status quo and developing relationships that result in change
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Professional Business Acumen
• Strong people skills/team skills, with an ability to work with cross-functional teams
• Experience with Salesforce CRM, Google Apps, LinkedIn, and any other Sales prospecting tools preferred
• Passionate about working in a collaborative team
• Intellectual curiosity
External Company Name: TraceLink, Inc.
External Company URL: http://www.tracelink.com