Teradyne Quoting / Applications Engineer in North Reading, Massachusetts
Teradyne is a global test and automation specialist, powering next-generation technologies through sophisticated solutions. Behind every electronic device you use, Teradyne's test technology ensures your device works right the first time, every time! Our portfolio of automation solutions helps manufacturers to develop and deliver products quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively. Together, Teradyne companies deliver manufacturing automation across industries and applications around the world!
In this role you will work closely with our System engineering team to develop configuration of and quotations of our integrated ATE systems, including our Spectrum system product line.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Apply ATE industry knowledge to develop proposal system configurations given customer requirements
• Complete estimations of effort sizing and cost analysis of various prospective opportunities
• Interface with Engineering, Marketing, and Sales teams to generate and deliver timely quotes
• Implement divisional goals and sales strategies through proposed new business opportunities
• Facilitate relationships with vendors to generate quotes on integrated third-party components
• Generate BOMs from system quotations
• Apply use of tools and processes to improve quoting efficiencies
• Manage instrument obsolescence, and review configuration impacts
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required:
• Degree in Electrical/Electromechanical/Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent experience
• Strong understanding of ATE instrumentation
• Familiarity with VXI/PXI/LXI and GPIB
• Software experience programming in the following languages: MS Visual C/C++/C#
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with MS-Office and related applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Don't under-value your own potential! We encourage you to apply even if you feel you do not meet all of the qualifications. We are striving to create an inclusive workplace that draws talents from varied educations, environments, and cultures, and want to consider what your unique talents can bring to our organization.
ITAR Restriction: All candidates for this ITAR restricted position must be one of the following: US Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident, Asylee, Refugee or otherwise lawfully admitted under an amnesty program.
FOUO Designation: This position may require access to work under Federal Contracts under the "For Official Use Only" designation, and as such, you may be limited to access such programs if you are not a US citizen or if you have dual citizenship.
The above listed position may involve access to export controlled technology and may be subject to export licensing requirements prior to employment.
Current openings may involve access to export controlled technology and may be subject to export licensing requirements prior to employment. ATTENTION APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES: If you’re unable to access our on-line application due to a disability you may visit one of our locations or our Corporate Office at 600 Riverpark Drive, North Reading, MA and request a paper application form. In addition, you may also contact the HR Service Center at 978-370-3041 or contact them at HR.Service.Center@teradyne.com for additional assistance. LitePoint, a Teradyne Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- Teradyne Jobs