Teradyne Data Engineer in North Reading, Massachusetts
We are the global test and automation specialists, powering next-generation technologies through sophisticated solutions. Behind every electronic device you use, Teradyne's test technology ensures your device works right the first time, every time! Our portfolio of automation solutions help manufacturers to develop and deliver products quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively. Together, Teradyne (https://www.teradyne.com/) companies deliver manufacturing automation across industries and applications around the world!.
Organization and Role:
Teradyne’s semiconductor test solutions bring the technology of tomorrow to market fast and with high quality. We are transforming the way the industry tests chipsets for automotive, industrial, communications, consumer, smartphones, and computer and electronic game applications.
Teradyne is looking for a Senior Data Architect to lead projects to build data warehouse, analytics and data automation solutions which includes facilitating interview sessions with business and technical users, reviewing source system layouts and schemas, analyzing the business and technical requirements and creating a comprehensive strategy and roadmap to meet the business needs. Location: Can be remote, prefer MA, but flexible.
• Work with Business users to gather requirements in different forms including facilitated interview sessions and reviewing existing processes, reports, programs, and data structures.
• Propose and recommend different solution options.
• Provide Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence subject matter expertise and leadership.
• Transform Business requirements into functional Data Warehouse design requirements, including the data warehouse data model (logical and physical).
• Develop ETL architectures and jobs with a variety of ETL tools and Data Services.
• Implement design & delivery of data warehouse and other data solutions as a team lead as well as a team member with individual contribution
• Work with business stakeholder towards implementation of Data Governance programs and strategies.
• Ensure common application architectural framework across different subject areas and conformance with best practices.
• Establish processes and governance around data design, consumption and protection.
• Introduce standard methodologies and principles around data design and governance to enable consistent delivery and enable alignment with strategic direction.
• Leading teams in design, development, and delivery of data solutions.
• Evaluate, recommend, and implement Business Intelligence Tools to meet technical and business requirements.
• Conceptualize, assist, and design the solution for integrating Master Data Management Domains.
• Define, design, maintain, and manage architecture models, frameworks, and artifacts.
• Identify and promote best practices and patterns for data modeling, data and integration architecture and provide oversight for all activities related to data cleansing, data quality and data consolidation using standard data modeling methodologies.
Basic Qualifications and Skills:
• Minimum of 10 years of experience delivering data solutions on a variety of data warehousing, Analytics, and data platforms.
• Strong “hands on” technical experience leading BI and DW implementations.
• Significant architecture experience with BI and DW solutions.
• Strong knowledge and hands-on experience development data warehouse data models - such as Inmon and Kimball is strongly desired and relational data modelling experience is a plus.
• Strong, hands-on experience in data modeling is required (Experience in Data modelling tools like CA Erwin is a plus).
• Strong, hands-on experience with designing ETL and data integration architectures and development is required (Experience with Informatica Platform is a strong plus).
• Demonstrate sound business sense.
• Hands on experience with a Tier I BI tool is required (experience with any combination of Business Objects, PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx is a strong plus).
• Understanding and experience with ERP source systems and data migration projects is a plus.
• Understanding and experience with Big Data, Data Lake, NoSQL and Cloud Data Platforms will be a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity
• Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams.
• Experience working with global teams.
Bachelor's degree, Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent degree.
Current openings may involve access to export controlled technology and may be subject to export licensing requirements prior to employment. ATTENTION APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES: If you’re unable to access our on-line application due to a disability you may visit one of our locations or our Corporate Office at 600 Riverpark Drive, North Reading, MA and request a paper application form. In addition, you may also contact the HR Service Center at 978-370-3041 or contact them at HR.Service.Center@teradyne.com for additional assistance. LitePoint, a Teradyne Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- Teradyne Jobs