Randstad US quality document coordinator in north billerica, Massachusetts
quality document coordinator.
north billerica , massachusetts
posted 5 days ago
$27 - $32 per hour
temp to perm
category life, physical, and social science occupations
The Quality Document Coordinator is an individual contributor who is responsible for conducting day to day processing of document workflows for cGMP operations. Will assist with ongoing quality documentation deliverables driven by business objectives and identified by management. · 4-6 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably within quality or Documentation function · Prior experience with Electronic Documentation Management System
Responsibilities Coordinates, authors, proofreads, formats, troubleshoots issues and distributes controlled documents supporting the manufacturing and testing of products.
· AS in English or Science.
· A combination of education, training and experience may be considered in lieu of the above stated qualifications.
· 4-6 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably within quality or Documentation function
· Prior experience with Electronic Documentation Management System is preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Proficient in advanced functions of Microsoft Word
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Ability to work independently to resolve issues and meet the required issue date for documents
Electronic Documentation Manag (2 years of experience is required)
GMP (2 years of experience is required)
Years of experience: 2 years
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status
- Randstad US Jobs