Deloitte US E - GPS Corporate Strategy Analyst in Newton, Massachusetts
Work You'll Do
The S&T (Strategy & Transformation) team is responsible for designing & executing growth strategies and market sensing activities for Deloitte's Federal, State & Local, and Higher Education work. This includes bespoke strategy services for internal business customers, growth forecasting, evaluation of market positioning and sizing, competitive intelligence, disruptive trends evaluations, and investment business case development.
The GPS Corporate Strategy Analyst works on a team that delivers go-to-market strategies and turns market analysis into key strategic choices that help solve the GPS practice's most vexing strategic challenges.
Key Responsibilities may include:
• Help develop go-to-market strategies for key business customers
• Conduct strategic deep-dives on issues prioritized by the GPS Industry Leader and Core Leadership Team
• Help facilitate working sessions to help internal clients arrive at strategic choices
• Design and lead internal stakeholder engagement sessions (interviews, labs, etc.)
• Conduct external and internal research
• Support high level change management planning as leaders prepare to roll out strategies and/or announce strategic pivots
• Support development of investment business cases, as it pertains to achieving strategic goals
• Support operational activities and requests, including resourcing, reporting, planning, and leadership presentations
• 1-3 years of experience with a professional services or strategy firm
• Experience developing strategies in the public and/or private sectors
• Experience with competitor and market analysis to uncover and understand market trends and opportunities
• Unyielding focus on quality results (analyses and deliverables)
• Ability to interact and interface with all levels within the firm, including leadership
• Team player with a "customer focused" mentality
• Successful operating in an unstructured environment
• Ability to coordinate across many constituents
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Location: US
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $43,585 to $110,200.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance. EAGPSExpHire
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- Deloitte Jobs