Bierman ABA Vice-President, People Operations (Human Resources) in Needham, Massachusetts
Do you have a passion for building and sustaining a great culture? Do you love working with and coaching, a team of awesome people?
Bierman ABA is looking for a Vice President, People Operations (Human Resources) to lead development and implementation of all aspects of our people strategy. The role will also be part of the leadership team and will partner with the team and the CEO to build our ongoing company strategy. This role will also be key in driving a great employer brand for Bierman ABA.
Cool and challenging things you will be responsible for:
· Lead and oversee the current human resources team in place: Support current team members and assist them in growing their individual departments
· We are always hiring people: Drive continuous improvement in our selection (interviewing), hiring and orientation process that ensures new hires are a great fit and are set up for success
· We are a fast-paced & evolving organization: Help build change management as one of our core competencies
· Our culture is one of our most important work creation: Develop & implement processes, systems and approaches to drive a culture that grows and sustains with geographic expansion. Drive high levels of employee engagement
· We believe in internal promotion & development: Provide coaching and leadership development to accelerate career growth for team members. Work with team members to put in place a sustainable leadership development program that works at all levels of the organization and ensures we have an adequate bench-strength for roles internally through ongoing grooming
· We measure ourselves by the size of our impact: Drive continuous improvement in our performance management system, including providing necessary coaching & guidance on providing feedback to leaders
· Our model requires efficient and scalable processes: Own and continuously improve all HR processes including interfacing with appropriate entities externally on compliance
Some things that would help make a great “fit”
· At least 10 years relevant experience, in a leadership capacity, within a multi-site, service-based organization. Including (but not limited to) healthcare, consulting companies etc.
· Prior experience in helping establish new locations (in any function or capacity) is highly desirable
· Experience overseeing recruitment, talent development and overall human resource strategy
· SHRM certification (preferred)
· Minimum of a bachelor’s degree (required), MBA (preferred)
· Initiative taker who can achieve outcomes with minimal direction
· Highly motivated, willing to learn, curious and looking to make a larger impact
· Willing to travel across locations
We treat children with autism, with the goal of accelerating their development. We are an expanding organization of approximately 250 employees based across 10 locations in 3 states.
We strive to be the best provider of treatment for children with autism. At the same time, we are also busy creating and sustaining a great culture and team.