NBC Universal Sales Marketing Planner - Boston in Needham, Massachusetts
Job Number 59949BR
Job Title Sales Marketing Planner - Boston
Business Segment Owned Stations & Affiliate Relations
Sub-Business NBCOTS - NECN
Posting Category Sales
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
• Bachelor’s degree required
• At least 2 years’ experience in promotion, advertising, marketing, or another related creative field
• Must be proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Strong writing/editing skills
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work at the location in Needham, MA
• Should be able to work flexible hours (including weekends).
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Bilingual a plus
• Previous professional experience in television production, ad sales or marketing
• Exceptional project management, communication and presentation skills
• Organizational skills - must possess the ability to manage multiple priorities
• Experience in marketing and/or advertising experience, preferably at an agency, or in an entertainment industry, broadcast or cable television environment
• Knowledge of entertainment brand marketing and advertising
• Proactive planning and solid project management skills
• Strong attention to detail in a high-volume environment that requires extensive multi-tasking and multiple deadlines
• Ability to manage cross-functional relationships and collaborate in a creative, team-oriented environment
• Familiarity with consumer research, Nielsen data, etc.
• Familiarity with broadcast and/or digital sales systems
• Proficiency in Photoshop (Final Cut Pro)
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
- NBC Universal Jobs