Aerotek Superintendent in Natick, Massachusetts
Working closely with the field operations team and project managers, the senior project superintendent II supports the project manager and acts as a liaison with subcontractors, architects, engineering, owners and tenants regarding all aspects of work on site. The project superintendent II is responsible for overseeing all the day to day activities on site as well as scheduling and safety protocol. The project superintendent II will also maintain constant and effective communications with the team members, internal/external customers and vendors.
• Be an advocate for client's standard operating procedures and enforce on the project.
• Effective construction manager with ability to delegate tasks to personnel.
• Manage field personnel effectively.
• Maintain a safe, organized and OSHA compliant work site.
• Create and manage project schedule with project manager; create 2 -3 week look ahead schedules.
• Maintain Procore records and logs.
• Schedule subcontractors, consultants and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
• Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
• Communicate with project team regarding ASI’s, RFI’s and material submittals.
• Maintain daily log of activities on the jobsite.
• Perform Hotworks protocol as required and assumes FPPM role.
• Identify subcontractor/vendor non-compliance with safety, health and environmental quality standards.
• Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
• Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
• Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with her contracted scope of work.
• Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
• Walk entire jobsite daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
• Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
• Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors in regards to quality of work or scheduling.
• Ensure that the jobsite is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
• Perform job progress and completion, punch list identification and completion.
• Mentor and coach developing design/build team.
• Other duties as assigned.
procore, osha 30, CSL, ground up, new construction, commercial construction
Top Skills Details:
• High drive to succeed coupled with excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Collaborate with partners to create meaningful experienced and successful project.
• Problem solving/analysis.
• Morals and ethics are universal in all aspects of life, both personal and professional. Treats others with the respect and consideration regardless of status or position.
• Has the need for efficiency, cost-effectiveness, customer care and the knowledge of the market place in which the company operates.
• Belief in our corporate mission.
• Alignment with our core values around team support, client advocacy, personal growth that includes accountability, transparency, ownership, and life-balance.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Current Massachusetts Contractors Supervisor License
• Ground-up project experience and tenant improvement project experience.
• On-site construction experience
• Proficiency in reading and interpreting project drawings
• 30 hour OSHA certified
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS:
• Strong communication skills, thorough and attentive to details, able to prioritize and multitask; proactive and deadline-oriented.
• Ability to read and understand work orders, plans, specs, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Ability to interact effectively with subcontractors, vendors, clients and employees at all levels of the organization.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs