East Boston Savings Bank Customer Service Center Representative in Milton, Massachusetts
POSITION SUMMARY Provide quality customer service to internal and external customers. Resolve customer issues, conduct account inquiries, and answer questions about bank products via phone, email, fax, and regular mail. Confirm identity of caller to protect his/her personal and financial information. Assist with bank promotions and sales efforts by describing and cross-selling bank products and services.
- Serve as the bank’s first line of quality customer service to all internal and external calls. Resolve customer issues, conduct account inquiries, and answer questions about bank products via phone, email, fax, and regular mail professionally and courteously. Confirm identity of caller to protect his/her personal and financial information.Demonstrate ongoing commitment to the bank’s customer service by performing at consistent high levels of customer service.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of bank products and services and be able to provide service on all bank products, services and procedures.
- Provide quality service and support in processing requests in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: consumer and business deposit accounts, consumer and business loan account inquiries, online and mobile banking, and stop payments. Assist customers with debit card disputes and card maintenance and research requests.
- Research and resolve customer inquiries with the goal of resolving the inquiry on the first call. Completely and accurately address online inquiries and resolve issues.
- Describe features and benefits of automated products including Telephone Banking and Online Banking in order to attain the service and sales goals set forth by management.
- Provide rotating coverage to the switchboard. Verification of deposits processed and completed in a timely manner.
- Direct and assist customers with online account opening. Help customers troubleshoot various technical issues with online and mobile account access (i.e. issues with firewalls and cookies, smartphone account access).
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years customer service experience
- 1+ years banking experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to resolve difficult or challenging customer issues
- Attention to detail
- Basic Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills
- 1+ years experience in a call center environment
- Multilingual capabilities and/or multicultural perspective
East Boston Savings Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity and the strength it creates. The bank recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, military service, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local law.
Tracking Code: 2020091
Job Location: Milton, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular