Massachusetts Green Jobs

MassHire JobQuest Logo

Job Information

Rentschler Biopharma Site Electrician in Milford, Massachusetts

Job Summary The Site Electrician at the company?s bio-manufacturing facility in Milford, MA is responsible for operating, maintaining and upgrading the site electrical systems at a high level of safety, compliance and reliability to support CGMP biologic drug manufacturing activities. This position also supports the operation and administration of building automation systems. The position is responsible for operating site utilities, response to BMS alarming and maintenance to support the manufacturing site. The position provides support to the Maintenance team and is a part of ongoing site improvement projects. The Maintenance organization is part of an international network of manufacturing sites. All executed maintenance work and system operation is in compliance with Quality and Safety policies and principles. Note: This position will consist of approximately 35% electrical work with the other 65% including equipment monitoring, equipment PM, and operation of site utilities equipment. Compensation: $75,000 - $95,000 Position Schedule Monday-Friday, 7:30 am- 4:00 pm. Position also requires flexibility to providing rotating on call coverage as well as emergency and business critical coverage. Weekend pay differential and On- Call/Call-In pay policies apply. Duties and Responsibilities Operate, manage and maintain the site electrical system. Monitor and operate utilities in direct support of CGMP manufacturing utilities to include WFI, RODI and HVAC. Perform, document and complete preventive and corrective maintenance for utility, building and process systems per established training on maintenance procedures using SAP CMMS system. Troubleshoot plant operational, mechanical, electrical problems and provide corrective action. Support project work, reliability initiatives, expansion projects and site CAPEX projects. Execute daily rounds on rotating schedule for critical and support utilities and respond to conditions out of normal operating limits. Communicate status of work performed and plant issues to operational customer and maintenance management. Such additional responsibilities as the Company may also assign. Note: This position will consist of approximately 35% electrical work with the other 65% including equipment monitoring, equipment PM, and operation of site utilities equipment. Qualifications Minimum education - High School Diploma MA Journeyman Electrical license with 5-7+ years of industrial experience in a regulated environment. Experience in a in a CGMP environment is preferred. Technical Knowledge Required Electrical ? Advanced knowledge of power distribution, electrical code, breaker coordination, electrical maintenance, and emergency power systems. Automation ? Basic knowledge and interface with building automation systems and hardware components. Mechanical ? Knowledge of machines, tools, and basic building support systems (Boilers, Chillers HVAC) Computers ? Knowledge of software including relevant applications such as Microsoft office. Experiences with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (SAP or equivalent) preferred. Safety - Knowledge of relevant policies and procedures to ensure safe operation of electrical/mechanical systems and tools as well as Lock Out- Tag Out principles. Particular knowledge of GMP policies and procedure preferred. Additional Skills & Abilities Trouble-Shooting and Repairing - Determine root causes of operating errors and repair of electrical system and components supporting facilities equipment or systems. Includes determining tools and equipment needed to do a job. Oral and Written Comprehension - Ability to understand and read and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Operation Monitoring ? Watch and interpret gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure equipment is working properly. Report and correct (or identify resources needed to correct) equipment deficiencies

DirectEmployers