TE Connectivity TOOL & DIE MAKER III in MEDWAY, Massachusetts
TOOL & DIE MAKER III
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Tooling Teams perform the manufacturing functions related to metalworking dies and tool making. They are responsible for completing all assignments to construct, modify and condition metal working dies and may fabricate new gages, cutting or forming tools and fixtures by analyzing blueprints, sketches, models and engineering or shop specifications. They perform precision work to exacting tolerances and dimensions; recommend revisions in design and/or substitutions in material based on machinability or fabrication problems encountered; and solve problems relating to unusual materials, machine settings, fabrication methods, and production process. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
• Build, repair, and maintain tooling and fixtures for use in the manufacturing of parts.
• Coordinate with Tooling Supervisor to ensure high-quality product and maximum efficiency.
• Maintains tooling and fixtures and ensure proper operation.
• Creates replacement parts and fixtures for the purpose of limiting downtime.
• Designs simple tools as needed.
• Operates lathes, milling machines, grinders and other tooling dept. equipment.
• Operates CNC equipment.
• Holds tight tolerances.
• Runs production jobs on occasion when needed.
• Trains production workers on the proper use of fixtures and tooling.
• Troubleshoots problem jobs and develops solutions.
• Maintains department and personal work space to ensure a safe, clean and organized environment.
• Works safely and reports any potential safety hazards.
• Works well with others and maintains a professional and positive attitude.
Shift is flexible: Monday to Friday 6:30 am to 2:30 pm or Monday to Thursday 6:30 am to 4:30 pm
What your background should look like:
• High school education or equivalent.
• Tool making experience preferred with a minimum of 5 years machining experience.
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
• Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $48,700– $73,100 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
• Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
• Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
• A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets
MEDWAY, MA, US, 02053
Requisition ID: 105782
TE Connectivity and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and operating units (collectively, the "Company") is committed to providing a work environment that prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other characteristics protected by applicable law or regulation.
- TE Connectivity Jobs