iHeartMedia Sales Manager in Medford, Massachusetts
Current employees and contingent workers click here (https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld) to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Oversees revenue generation for Rumba 97.7.
• Manages RUMBA 97.7 revenue opportunities
• Identifies target advertisers who are looking to reach the Hispanic audience that are not working with iHeartBoston.
• Identifies cluster advertisers looking to add the Hispanic audience into their target portfolio and drive incremental revenue.
• Manages team of account executives with goal of developing new revenue, leveraging Hispanic audience.
• Drives results through others, manages team performance and holds team accountable against budgets and developmental business efforts.
• Sets sales goals and guides for select FM brands and team of AEs.
• Oversees management of available advertising inventory to drive most profitable sales.
• Recruits, hires and ensures ongoing training and development of Account Executives.
• Goes on sales calls and conducts in-field coaching to develop Account Executives.
• Collaborates with programming and marketing to create targeted revenue generating partnerships.
• Strong understanding of multimedia landscape
• Media management preferred but not required
• Bilingual - fluent in English and Spanish
• Proven ability to grow new business and find new revenue opportunities
• Excellent leadership and coaching ability; can successfully coach others in sales practices
• Deep relationships with advertisers targeting the Hispanic audience in Boston
• Ability to create productive, long-term customer relationships.
• Adept as entrepreneurial self-starter
• Excellent ability to organize, prioritize, and multi task
• Can push self and others to achieve and excel in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Excellent business and people decision-making skills
• Can model positive energy and handle stress in the face of challenges, deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creativity
• Excellent communication and influencing skills across multiple groups
• 5+ years’ experience as Sales Manager in media industry with proven track record of success
• 4-year college degree preferred
Medford, MA: 1 Cabot Road, Suite 320, 02155
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
Company provided and supplemental life insurance
Paid vacation and sick time
Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
A 401K plan
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here (https://www.e-verify.gov/employees) to learn about E-Verify.
iHeartMedia is the number one audio company in the United States, reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month – we specialize in radio, digital, social, podcasts, influencers, data, and events across the nation and provide premier opportunities for advertisers.
Visit iHeartMedia.com to learn more about us.
- iHeartMedia Jobs