Public Consulting Group InfoSec Operations Manager in Medford, Massachusetts
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector management consulting and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,000 professionals in more than 50 offices across North America and in Europe. The firm has five designated practice areas with extensive experience in all 50 states, clients in six Canadian provinces, and a growing practice in Europe. Often combining resources from two or more practice areas, PCG offers clients a multidisciplinary approach to solve their challenges or pursue opportunities. To learn more, visit www.publicconsultinggroup.com .
• Manages all day-to-day information security operational activities, including, but not limited to, service requests, ticket queues, security incidents, and maintenance. • Develops, documents and maintains work processes that deliver consistently high-quality and timely results that meets department objectives. • Develops Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and processes that facilitate efficient completion of business requests. • Prioritizes requests and other activities based on workload, business needs, and other variables. • Identifies business risks and define necessary remediation efforts. • Collaborates with InfoSec teams responsible for engineering, privacy and quality management functions to achieve required outcomes. • Collaborates with PCG corporate communications team to provide support for all security-related communication functions, such as quarterly newsletters and incident alert emails. • Manages a team of information security resources with various experience levels and skills. • Coordinates with third-party audit resources to ensure accurate assessment results.
• Detail-oriented, with strong managerial and analytical skills. • Comfortable working with senior leadership to make challenging business decisions, as well as providing active support, training and guidance to junior staff. • Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, including good presentation skills. • Ability to work with both business and technical staff, interpreting quantitative and qualitative analyses to make business decisions. • Knowledge and experience in managing process improvement. • Managing others to on-time and effective completion of tasks and deliverables. • Builds excellent relationships with key internal resources based on trust and confidence. • Interested in both short-term results and long-term goals. • Ability to get results while maintaining a service orientation. • Working knowledge of major security frameworks, including but not limited to NIST, ISO, COSO, HITRUST, PCI-DSS. • Experience using workflow management tools. • Working knowledge of information security tools and platforms both on premise and in the cloud hosted environments including, but not limited to: vulnerability management, intrusion detection systems, anti-malware systems, encryption technologies and Public Key Infrastructure; web filtering systems; data loss prevention systems; logging and log analysis; phishing campaigns; access reviews
• Minimum of a B.S. or B.A. degree or equivalent certifications and experience. Experience:
• 5+ Years of experience in technology services management (development, maintenance and operations, infrastructure, and/or product management) is required. • 2+ Years of Information Security or Governance, Risk, and Compliance experience is preferred.
Certification Information Security or Technology certifications are a plus
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.
Connect With Public Consulting Group!
Connect with Public Consulting Group
Job LocationsUS-MA-Boston | US | US-TX-Austin | US-MA-Medford
Posted Date2 weeks ago(9/30/2021 1:30 PM)
Job ID 2021-7192
of Openings 1
Category Information Technology
Type Regular Full-Time
Practice Area Corporate ITS
Public Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Public Consulting Group
- Public Consulting Group Jobs