Cardinal Health VP of Global Commercialization and Sales, WaveMark in Massachusetts
WaveMark is a scalable, enterprise-level Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that integrates with clinical and financial systems enabling healthcare customers to improve their clinical and operating performance. We streamline workflows and provide clean, reliable data and services to manage change to help enable the delivery of cost-effective care. WaveMark provides healthcare customers with supply chain visibility, and supports patient safety and satisfaction initiatives. By enabling efficient and accurate supply-related clinical documentation at the point of care, we provide clear, actionable insights to support financial and operational decision making.
Reporting to the General Manager of the business unit and serving as a member of the leadership team, this position owns global commercial strategies and sales. Associated sales teams are primarily accountable for new contract agreements spanning Operating Room, Interventional Suite, and Nursing Floor departments with quotas resetting annually.
- Provide leadership, talent management and culture building across the WaveMark business.
- Set vision and commercial strategy for 30 Sales teammates under 3 Directors (East, West and National Accounts) targeting $50M+ new business contracts annually
- Deliver financial commitments
- Lead the creation of new global commercial growth initiatives to expand our presence with healthcare providers and manufacturers, including new businesses models and teams.
- Drive engagement with key healthcare provider C-suite leadership, including Operational, Clinical, Financial and Technical accountabilities
- Develop best practices for pipeline cultivation, complex customer buy-cycle management, and deal closure.
- Own financial deal modeling and contracting processes
Experience & Requirements
- Strategic planning and execution of transformational growth initiatives
- Impressive communication and negotiating skills adept at all levels of C-suite provider leadership (Clinical, Supply Chain, Technical and Finance)
- Minimum of 15 years healthcare sales experience and management. Experience with technology-based solutions and SaaS business model a plus.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing best practices in hiring, training, and executing in a rapid growth environment.
- Travel at approximately 50%
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs