Cardinal Health QRA Program and Project Manager in Massachusetts
What the QRA Program and Project Management contributes to Cardinal Health
The QRA project lead oversees quality, regulatory system projects thru the initiation, planning, execution and monitoring phases to assure overall objectives and deliverables are achieved in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with global regulations and regulating agencies.
- Develop project charters and lead team members thru the planning process to establish a work breakdown activities plan that has clear ownership to achieve the project objectives.
- Create overall project schedule, risk plan, communication plans and business case as required. Execute the project plans while monitoring performance quality, scope, schedule and risks.
- Communicate performance and status to all stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Highlight issues and risk that will impact the project plans and objectives.
- Works with others as a team member to successfully achieve the project objectives. Must be cooperative and work well with all functional groups.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level.
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedure Performs other duties assigned as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- 5+ years' QRA experience in the medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry
- PMP certification with experience in managing projects in the medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Advance proficiency in English
- Proven expertise in all aspects of Project Management in the regulated medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Able to communicate clearly with cross functional team members.
- Capable of managing difficult situations and determine best course of action to resolve in timely manner.
Additional Preferred Skills & Experience (Nice to Have):
- Experience in managing Sterility operation/validation projects in the medical device industry.
- Experience managing project in the Scrum PM Methodology CSM Certification - Certified Scrum Master Certification
What is expected
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs