Siemens PreSales Channel Solution Consultant III - Simcenter Software - Remote-Home Office in Massachusetts
Simcenter PreSales Channel Solution Consultant III- Remote/Home Office ok in posted locations:
(Milford, OH, Plano, TX, Pennsylvania, St. Louis, Boston, Cypress, Indianapolis, Phoenix, NC, SC, FL, VA, KS, AR, OR, WA)
The Americas Channel organization is aggressively recruiting a top performing experienced technical professional to join the Technical Enablement Team. Channel Partner enablement and the support of Channel Partner sales pursuits involving the Simcenter product suite (Simcenter 3D, NX Nastran, AMESIM, STAR CCM+, HEEDS, FEMAP, Teamcenter for Simulation) are the core components of this position.
Primary Responsibilities include working with, and coaching Partners as they identify and engage in Simcenter opportunities in the field. This individual will play a key role in helping to develop new business opportunities and will often take a lead role in communicating and demonstrating the value of our products to prospect executives and prospect evaluation teams.
Additional responsibilities include the development and delivery of required technical enablement for the Partners through structured enablement activities. These activities include presales technical certification, technical onboarding of new Partners and Partner employees, and coaching in presales strategy best practices.
Action, execution-focused and results orientated
Partner and customer-focused
Collaborative, Teamwork based work style
Leadership and Influence
Networking and relationship building
Excellent communication and customer interaction skills
• Development of high-level business solutions and technical value propositions for Partners, and the ability to present and demonstrate them effectively to prospect executives.
• Responsible for providing Technical and Product enablement to our Partners focusing on our Simcenter suite of products.
• Develop / Refine, Establish, Product Sales Enablement programs
• Develop initiatives required to achieve established revenue / product targets.
• Work with Channel Managers and Partners to implement strategies and enable execution activities focused on meeting the Partner Annual Business Plan goals.
• Work with Channel Managers and Partners to successfully scope and pursue Simcenter software solutions.
• College degree in Mechanical Engineering with appropriate concentrations preferred, but willing to consider individuals with expertise in other engineering disciplines.
• If working from remote home office situation, then must be located very close to a major airport.
• Must currently be living in the continental USA
• Hands-on experience with Engineering simulation and analysis software tools in an engineering workgroup.
• 5 to 10 years of presales experience.
• Strong knowledge of the Siemens Digital Industries Simcenter product suite or competitive products such as ANSYS, or MSC Nastran.
• Ability to spot market opportunities and deliver go-to-market strategies / programs needed to win them
• Value-based sales skills
• Proven ability to implement or define complex software solutions.
• Technical Sales, project management and/or software/process consulting experience
• Ability to concurrently manage multiple accounts and/or projects.
• Strong consultative or process background and ability to lead people in “discovery” discussions to uncover needs and prioritize requirements.
• Strong technical background and understanding of how software solutions address customer business objectives
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here (https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html) .
- Siemens Jobs