Cardinal Health Inside Sales Representative, Surgery Center in Massachusetts
Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales team is based out of the Mansfield, MA office. Ideal candidates will be based out of the Greater Boston/Providence, RI area. If located in MA or RI - employee will likely work a hybrid schedule working in the office 3 days a week / 2 days remote.
Role can also be performed remotely in Idaho, Oregon or Washington.
ASC Inside Sales Representatives will be responsible for driving revenue, slowing potential losses and increasing coverage in specific markets covering regions that have been identified. The ASC Inside Sales Representatives will have specific account coverage (roughly 300-400 accounts) and will collaborate with a Field Representative. ASC Inside Sales Representatives will be tasked with growing highly valued Cardinal products. They will look to identify opportunities and convert these products. Additionally, the ASC Inside Sales Representatives will work with the field to hand off any leads that are needed for additional support/in servicing and assist with other potential sales tasks. A successful ASC Inside Sales Representative will possess and demonstrate ability to initiate change, develop strong internal and external relationships and multitask effectively. This position will have visibility across multiple sales organizations.
• Responsible for one Region tasked with slowing decline and growing focus area products
• Drive sales and GP with highly values CAH Products
• Collaborate with field reps to hand off opportunities when needed (in-service, live visit) and assist with various sales tasks as appropriate
• Role reports to Inside Sales Manager, with assistance from National Strategic Account Manager
• Develop and maintain a robust pipeline; heavily concentrated in focus products
• Increase focus on specified market to reduce loss and increase gross profit (GP)
• Support Field Representatives and their Region efforts; providing handoff when needed and various sales tasks
• Proactively introduce new product to 300-400 accounts in given Region
• Identify opportunities within specified marketplace; focus on valued Cardinal products
• Effective communication with internal customers and external customers
• Decrease loss within given Region; while growing your focus products
• Work collaboratively with the Field Region on proper in service needs; opportunity handoffs when needed
• High levels of activity within the region; reaching desired metrics
• Maintain and grow Salesforce.com (SFDC) pipeline, effectively logging calls and tracking opportunities
• Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
• Self-starter who is passionate about sales
• Aspiration to be in Medical sales
• Strong presentation skills, effective communication
• Collaborative worker
• Highly engaged
A Covid-19 vaccination is required in order to be employed in this position. This includes either:
- 2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
- 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs