Cardinal Health Delivery Manager, Digital Outreach (Fuse by Cardinal Health) in Massachusetts
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company connecting patients, providers, payers, pharmacists and manufacturers for integrated care coordination and better patient management. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, with more than 50,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, Cardinal Health ranks among the top 20 on the Fortune 500.
We currently have a career opening for a Delivery Manager, Digital Outreach. We are open to a remote employee for this position.
Fuse by Cardinal Health
Fuse is on a mission to reimagine healthcare. Our focus on technology, design and a product mindset will help drive that mission and establish Cardinal Health as a leader in healthcare technology. The Fuse vision is to be a catalyst to help Cardinal Health become healthcare’s most trusted partner, scale innovation with clear alignment to business strategy and growth and launch new businesses and products.
Our innovation culture and modern product development teams power the evolution of our commercial products and spark the creation of new businesses and products. Our strong product orientation and working model enable innovation on commercial technologies by focusing externally on customers and users first, integrating multi-disciplinary teams to bring business strategy to life, and “InFusing” collaborative and agile ways of working into the Cardinal Health culture.
- Delivery Managers function within a product-led, mission-driven, Agile development environment by managing the discovery and delivery activities of one or more durable product development teams.
- They lead a multi-disciplined team to maximize customer and user value by iteratively discovering new approaches to meet objectives of their products and delivering high quality software that will bring healthcare and technologies together to transform healthcare into a safer and more cost-effective industry.
- Digital outreach involves high performance, high throughput digital communication for pharmacy solutions. This includes texting, push notifications, chat, video, and IVR type communications in a HIPAA environment
- Servant Leader responsible for managing/coaching agile software development teams in delivery of custom software products to market, relentlessly focused on achieving product objectives and maximizing user and customer value.
- Partners with product management and the development team to establish a product delivery roadmap and ensures there is a shared understanding of product/business objectives, while meeting established standards, procedures, and practices.
- Partners with product management to establish and manage expectations around milestones and schedule, owning issues, risks, and mitigation plans.
- Leads their team to be truly awesome, by being students of healthcare, mastering their craft, deeply understanding the needs of their users, and flexing outside their roles.
- Ensures that software development teams have the resources they need to deliver software products and meet objectives, managing budgets and vendors.
- Works with team to de-risk objectives, estimate and size work, establishes and maintains a burn up against milestones to hit high integrity commitments.
- Optimizes production system operations using tools such as monitoring, capacity analysis and root cause analysis to identify and drive change that ensures continuous improvement in system stability, security, and performance.
- Provide coaching on the adoption and improvement of agile/lean management and engineering practices on teams.
- Encourage collaboration and proactively seek opportunities to improve collaboration with their stakeholders and other product teams.
- Tracks and ensures visibility of historical team metrics and progress of the Iteration and release.
- Optimizes, increases, and sustains throughput; working with product management to ensure prioritization of work by value and risk.
- Fosters a culture of continuous improvement through maintenance of metrics, team retrospectives, change management, and encouraging risk taking.
- Is collaborative in driving decisions and team behavior, guarding against making decisions and assignments for the team and instead creates and environment where teams have the context needed to make the best decision.
- Ensures iteration-based meetings are effectively facilitated, the outcomes are achieved, and their cadence is maintained.
- Proactively identifies and removes blockers, limits work in progress and prevents distractions.
- Demonstrates effective and efficient capability in identifying, proposing, and soliciting innovative solutions to complex, time-critical challenges.
- Coordinates release, regression, deployments and sprint planning and execution.
- Provides leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development, and responsible for talent retention and acquisition.
- Bachelor's in related field or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in delivering software products.
- 4+ years of software development management/leadership experience.
- Experience in an Agile culture with the proven ability to coach teams and stakeholders in practice adoption and maturity heavily preferred.
- Experience in commercial product development heavily preferred.
Bonus Eligible: Yes
Benefits: Health insurance, 401k Contributions, Paid Time Off, Vacation, STD/LTD, etc .
A Covid-19 vaccination or a legitimate accommodation is required in order to be employed in this position. Covid-19 vaccination includes:
- 2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
- 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
*Covid-19 Vaccination Requirement does not apply to residents in the state of Montana
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs