General Electric PRODUCT MANAGER – FILTRATION in Marlborough, Massachusetts
Role Summary:The primary responsibility of this role is to provide multi-functional leadership and strategic direction for product lines within the Filtration platform. The Product Manager is responsible for ownership of the product portfolio from product roadmap to organization readiness and product/service delivery; & will work collaboratively with the regional commercial teams, supply chain, quality and R&D to drive the short and long-term revenue and profitability of the business.
Essential Responsibilities:Additionally, this position will focus on evaluating our existing portfolio and developing organic and inorganic strategies to expand and drive incremental growth. This will require leadership through influence and participation in key business decision making forums such as R&D Portfolio, Product Care, Product Quality, and Sales & Operations planning.
• Manage Bioprocess Filtration product lines, including ReadyToProcess Hollow Fiber Filters, Ultra Filters, and Custom Hollow Fiber Assemblies. Focus on maximizing company profit across all aspects of the products’ lifecycle.
• Develop strong cross functional relationships with supply chain, R&D, and quality to successfully drive both short-term and long-term projects to strengthen product offerings
• Partner with marketing to create compelling customer facing material, and commercial sales tools
• Maintain customer focus on value of filtration products. Represent voice of customer internally to advocate for customer needs.
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with commercial team members including account managers and modality experts
• Become a product/business expert in filtration. Function as the point of contact for questions and problem solving for internal business partners and external customers
• Support the establishment/refinement of product management processes, including annual road-mapping and pricing review
• Identify market trends and opportunities in the Bioprocess filtration landscape
• Demonstrate cross functional leadership to execute the vision and strategy of the Bioprocess Filtration product lines
Qualifications/Requirements:• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• Lead quality: improve product reliability, implement and operationalize the QMS, zero enforcement actions through effective QMS management and inspection readiness.
• Establish a commitment to quality and communicate the importance of meeting statutory, regulatory and customer requirements. Ensure quality policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organization. Establish and communicate product quality objectives that are measurable and consistent with the quality policy
Desired Characteristics:• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Engineering, Science, Business Administration or other related field, MBA highly desirable.
• 10+ years experience in product marketing, product development, or related field
• Product Management/Marketing expertise, including: market trends/analysis, NPI process, product roadmap development, product life-cycle management
• Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
• Proven ability to work globally
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Strong analytical and process skills
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment
• A desire and willingness to mentor and coach team members and colleagues
About Us:GE Healthcare provides transformational medical
technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable
healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough
challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery,
biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps
medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).Additional Locations:United States;Massachusetts;Marlborough;
- General Electric Jobs