General Electric Manager, Analytical Development & Quality Control in Marlborough, Massachusetts
Product quality review associated with the manufacturing process. Seasoned and deep understanding of concepts, approaches and methodology used. Deep expertise on the level of a technological field. Leads a team.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Ownership includes both quality assurance and quality control. Includes quality assurance of products, services, manufacturing processes. Includes conformance in manufacturing, incoming goods control, product inspection, witness points, etc.
• Is considered a senior and seasoned practitioner.
• Works on complex technological solutions. Solving issues and developing new solutions require usage of methods and approaches with some precedence.
• Has authority in the network of experts and in project teams.
• Presents product / program strategies, technical roadmaps, risks and recommendations to senior leaders (EB and SEB) across GE.
• Inputs and influences decisions within own discipline and area.
• Communicates recommendations and solutions across direct organization and with cross-functional partner organizations.
• Involved in complex decision making sometimes with external parties.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Production Quality.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
• Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
• Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
• Established project management skills.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Massachusetts; Marlborough
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.