Kelly Services Junior Chemist in Marlborough, Massachusetts
Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a long-term temporary opportunity to work as a Chemist at a prestigious Fortune 500® company working in Marlborough, MA .
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “Submit Resume” button to submit your resumes, however your resume must be received via the “Submit Resume” button included within.
Job Title: Chemist
Pay: $21-25 an hour
Assists technical personnel in general laboratory operations, maintaining laboratory facilities and equipment in accordance with Laboratory standards to help ensure the validity and integrity of experimental results. This position is to support product development group through lab and FAB work.
• Prepare formulation samples by weighing and mixing solid and liquid chemicals
• Perform purification of chemicals, such as precipitation and ion-exchange • Conduct fundamental physical and analytical characterization
• Conduct photolithography experiments in the FAB
• Submit photolithography job request
• Record, organize and communicate experimental data
• Perform basic data analysis • Maintain lab areas, storage areas and equipment • Ship chemicals
• Maintain high safety performance Requirements
• College, Associates or B.S. degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related technical discipline
• 0-3 years experience in chemistry lab
• Experience in FAB is a plus
• Self-motivated and ability to work in a team environment.
• Computer skills including Microsoft Office
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
- Kelly Services Jobs