Randstad US food production - mixer in marlborough, Massachusetts
food production - mixer.
marlborough , massachusetts
posted september 15, 2023
$19.99 - $20 per hour
temp to perm
category production occupations
Garunteed overtime! No work Sunday's! Sound good to you? If your not afraid of heavylifting and working overtime then this is a great opportunity for you. Work with a talented team to follow various recipies and create our delicious products. We are seeking a motivated individual to join our team. This position is responsible for ensuring that the correct amounts of good quality raw materials are used in the preparation of our products, in a timely manner for our packaging lines. Schedule: Monday - Friday (Saturday availability) Hours: 1:30pm - 10:00pm Salary: $20hr
salary: $19.99 - $20 per hour
work hours: 1:30 PM - 10 PM
education: High School
• Working knowledge of operation of different types of process equipment with varying degrees of automation
• Comprehend and follow processes control instructions and/or formula recipes and procedures (including completing paperwork)
• Responsible for quality of products, ensuring that the correct amounts of good quality raw materials are used
• Working knowledge of all sanitary practices as they pertain to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and equipment washouts
• Coordinate with Production personnel to successfully transfer product to the packaging lines
• Preparation of raw materials for processing
• Assist in cleaning, maintaining and inventory of raw material storage areas
The essential functions of this role include:
wearing steel toe shoes
manual lifting up to 50lbs
standing for 8 hours at one time
working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
Years of experience: 0 years
Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
get in touch
we are here to help you with your questions.
+1 508 229 5446 (tel:+1 508 229 5446)
- Randstad US Jobs