Raytheon Technologies C++ Software Engineer in Marlborough, Massachusetts
Are you looking for both a challenging and rewarding Software Engineering opportunity? We are looking for a C++ Software Developer to join our Radar Software Product Line.
Your mission will be to provide world class Radar Software to be used in military systems deployed at sea and on land. As a member of the Radar Software Product Line team, you will provide impact to programs across the company’s portfolio. Our software teams employ an Agile software development methodology to rapidly design, code, integrate and test capabilities on a continuous basis into a mature solution for our customers. We strive for technical excellence by drawing upon a diverse workforce whose knowledge base covers the complete spectrum of modern computing languages and platforms.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance within one year of employment. This position can be filled in Tewksbury MA or Marlborough MA
• Develop robust and scalable software in C++ running Linux or UNIX operating systems on a variety of computing platforms using Agile development methods.
• Design, implement, debug and problem solve Radar Software Applications while providing feedback to other team members.
• Help improve code quality by supporting software integration, verification and performing code reviews.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products.
• Work in a team environment with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
• Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule along with other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Software Engineering, or related STEM field.
• 2 plus years’ experience in Software Engineering to include:
Experience with C++ application code development and Linux/Unix
Experience developing software in a team based development environment
• Self-starter and ability to lead development, integration and test activities
• US Citizenship is required
• Radar domain knowledge
•Software development experience in a DoD environment
•Broad real-time, multi-threaded software development experience
•Strong Object-Oriented Design Knowledge including UML
•Experience in Agile development methods, including Scrum, automated testing and continuous integration
•Familiarity with the following Software Tools: Rational Rhapsody, ClearCase,
Rational Team Concert, Jenkins, DOORS, Google Test
•Strong problem solving ability
• Active Secret Clearance
•Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or Software Engineering
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Raytheon Technologies Jobs