Lockheed Martin Program Management Asc Mgr in Marion, Massachusetts
Description: Program Manager responsible for Spares and Repairs Contracts primarily to the US Government (DLA). These programs typically involve the production, factory acceptance testing and ILS support and are $5k-2M. The position will be involved in the programs from proposal to completion and will also assist contracts personnel in the negotiating of Commercial Terms and will be responsible for multiple programs.
Duties to include
- Ensure timely completion of planned CDRL and program deliveries.
- Track program cost, schedule, and performance in addition to identify risks and provide mitigation plans.
- Collect and analyze program metrics (EV, Quality, Production, etc.).
- Prepare, participate in, and present at Program Management Reviews and Program Status Reviews.
- Support proposal preparation, development of statement of work/objectives, and development of budgets. Participate in the negotiation of contract and contract changes.
- Act as the primary customer contact for non-technical program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and performance.
- Establish milestones and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules.
- Identify and mitigate program resource allocation problems.
- Support development of both Long Range and Strategic Plans.
- Drive business growth through identifying new business, maintaining follow-on contracts and maximizing international and adjacent market opportunities.
Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering or related discipline from an accredited University.
Strong skills in planning and execution.
Ability to drive programs to completion.
Ability to lead diverse cross-functional teams to achieve goals..
Proficient in Microsoft Office (word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Ability to obtain security clearance.
Technical background to guide and direct technical issues, preferably Electrical or Mechanical hardware related.
Program Management Certification.
Proficient in PPM and/or Certified CAM
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs