Cardinal Health Marketing Manager, Vascular Compression in Mansfield, Massachusetts
This position is hybrid and candidates will be based in either the Dublin, OH, or Mansfield, MA, office.
What Product or Solutions Marketing contributes to Cardinal Health
Marketing assesses customer needs, market conditions and competition to inform business strategy. This function implements the business strategy by developing and commercializing products and services and managing them throughout their full life cycles.
Product & Solutions Marketing defines marketing strategies and manages products and services throughout their life cycles to meet and exceed revenue and profitability objectives. This family identifies customer needs and conducts market research to inform marketing strategies and offerings. This family also defines pricing, positioning, promotion, branding and distribution to drive customer loyalty, sales growth and improved profitability.
Healthcare-associated venous thromboembolism (VTE) is a dangerous condition that results in approximately 100,000 premature deaths annually, making it the leading cause of preventable death in U.S. hospitalized patients. Come join our outstanding team as a Product and U.S. Marketing Manager for the market-leading VTE prevention portfolio including the Kendall SCD™ 700 Smart Compression™ System and T.E.D.™ Anti-Embolism Stockings.
- Develop and execute annual U.S. marketing strategy to aggressively grow the Vascular Compression portfolio, including elements such as sales enablement tactics, collateral development, demand generation activities, digital marketing campaigns, and tradeshow planning
- Become a portfolio expert, including but not limited to product specifications, competitive differentiation and selling strategies to effectively guide product and customer inquiries
- Manage the P&L for the US Vascular Compression business and demonstrate strong financial acumen through annual financial budgeting, quarterly financial forecasting and monthly interpretation and presentation of financial results
- Establish and maintain first-class sales relationships with the Specialty Sales team that is responsible for selling Vascular Compression in the acute hospital market
- Understand end customer clinical practice and patient needs as it relates to healthcare-associated VTE prevalence and prophylaxis and overall US market category trends
- Collaborate on direct customer engagement through quarterly field sales rides, voice of customer research, advisory council events, and tradeshows
- Engage with key opinion leaders, customers, and patient advocacy groups to build strong industry relationships with particular focus on tradeshows and conference opportunities
- Develop and support contracting and pricing strategies, business negotiations and product purchase proposals alongside sales, revenue management and enterprise contracting for health systems and national contracting organizations
- Manage product forecast in partnership with demand planning and global portfolio teams to inform manufacturing and deliver on anticipated customer needs
- Effectively navigate Cardinal Health’s supply chain network, and utilize established dashboards to monitor internal performance metrics (service levels, back orders, etc.)
- Provide insights to our adjacent marketers in Global Portfolio management on the state of US market including trends, market share, customer feedback, and competitive activity while collaborating with them on strategic initiatives, including new product opportunities through the product lifecycle management process
- Collaborate with Sales Training team to prepare content and support the delivery of exceptional training sessions to bi-annual new hire classes and mastery classes for more tenured sale representatives
- Build strong partnerships to effectively collaborate and communicate with cross functional partners including but not limited to Sales, Global Product Management, Digital Marketing, Finance, Medical Affairs, Clinical Operations Supply Chain and Operations, Research & Development, Strategic Pricing, Regulatory and Legal
- Bachelors degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- 4+ years experience in related field, preferred.
- Ability to operate both independently and collaboratively on short and long-term projects in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to own decision making, invite curiosity to problem solve and take the lead
- Capable of prioritization to deliver on business commitments efficiently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Positive contributor to team culture and desire to develop self and others
- Ability to travel 20% of time domestically
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs