Belcan Entry Level Software Controls Engineer in Lynn, Massachusetts
Entry Level Software Controls Engineer
Job Number: 286796
Category: ENG - Software SBU
Description: An Entry Level Software Controls Engineer job in Lynn, MA is currently available at Belcan. This job is a full-time direct position with benefits. To be considered for this role, you will need a Bachelor Degree in a related Engineering field.
Entry Level Software Controls Engineer job duties:
• Design, testing, verification and validation of control system software for gas turbine jet and turboshaft engines
• Design control logic to meet system requirements
• Identify anomalous control system behavior
• Develop software tools to automate various steps in the testing and analysis process
• Develop and execute test cases in a simulation environment, analyze and present data, validate control functionality
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace or Computer Engineering
• Aptitude for computers, software, and scripting languages.
Basic knowledge of C, C++, Fortran, Ada or other programming languages.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Due to the nature of our work US Citizenship or Permanent Residence is required
Desired experiences and skills include:
• Software development tools such as Matlab/Simulink, Labview, DOORS etc is helpful but not required
• Basic knowledge of scripting languages such as PERL or PYTHON
• Familiarity with the UNIX/LINUX command-line operating system
If you are interested in this Entry Level Software Controls Engineer job in Lynn, MA, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!
Location: Lynn , MA
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart