Actalent Technical Account Manager in Lowell, Massachusetts
• Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company's products or services to customers.
• Discussing component needs and system requirements with customers and engineers.
• Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
• Early participation in the product creation process & close exchange of experience from current and past orders with the sales team.
• Researching, developing and modifying products to meet customers' technical requirements and needs.
• Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
• Develop and use KPIs to evaluate business relationships together with the Sales team.
• Training members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company's products and services.
• Track projects in regards to budget, timeline and milestones.
• Review, maintain and accept customer documentation/requirements, including POs, government issued documents, contracts, etc.
• Maintain strong relationship with customers.
• Issue quotes and maintain quoting history.
• Issue shop order acknowledgments.
• Provide professional and courteous customer service.
• Maintain current filing system on company accounts and prepare required reports.
• Maintain shop orders in the ERP system.
• Review customer Scorecards for accuracy and prepare reports for Management Review based on Scorecards.
• Tracks and maintains all compliance for sales (i.e.; ITAR registration, SAM registration, etc.).
• Processing of customer projects in collaboration with design and engineering.
Requirements and Qualifications
• BS degree
• 1-3+ years of professional experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office & SAP (preferred)
• Strong knowledge of sales performance metrics and KPIs
• Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills
• Able to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines
• Project Management experience
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs