Kronos Software QA Engineer - Payroll in Lowell, Massachusetts
Software QA Engineer - Payroll
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
Want to join an innovative engineering team on the leading edge of technology? We are seeking experienced quality engineers to help develop and certify Kronos’ next generation Workforce Management solution. Are you excited to working collaborative organization with team mates located around the globe? We practice behavior driven development, continuous integration & continuous delivery. We use state-of-the-art quality and test automation tools – our processes are tailored towards ensuring a great customer experience. We’re passionate about learning and applying new technologies in a highly collaborative environment.
• Collaborate with both the scrum team on its deliverables and your colleagues in the quality organization
• Work with payroll colleagues to deliver state of the art solutions that exceed customer expectations
• Ensure the highest quality user experience and engagement
• Work closely with our Development, product Management and UX teams to assess testing feasibility and identify risks
• Setup/configure/maintain automated testing environments in a continuous integration setting
• Develop test documentation, execute tests, and monitor results using application lifecycle tools
• Review business and functional requirements documents to create appropriate test documentation
• Transform manual test documentation into robust, efficient automated test scripts
• Continuously improve upon the productivity and efficiency of our testing efforts using innovative tools and techniques
• Adhere to and promote standards for test development best practices
• Stay current on new technologies and evangelize best practices as appropriate
The qualified candidate will have a bachelor’s degree (or its foreign equivalent degree) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or a closely related field and 2-5 years of progressively responsible experience as a Software QA Engineer.
Ideal experience will also include…
• Hands on testing payroll or financial SaaS based applications preferred
• Working in a fast paced Agile SDLC environment delivering high quality, high value features to the market sprint/sprint & release/release
• Experience managing functional, integration and risk-based testing approaches
• Working in a global distributed team environment
• Selenium, QTP, WinRunner, SoapUI and JUnit
• Accessibility and responsive testing
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.