Kronos Service Planning Product Manager - Scheduling & Forecasting in Lowell, Massachusetts
Service Planning Product Manager - Scheduling & Forecasting
Atlanta - Georgia - USA, Austin - Texas - USA, Bakersfield - California - USA, Boulder - Colorado - USA, Chicago - Illinois - USA, Dallas - Texas - USA, Denver - Colorado - USA, Houston - Texas - USA, Indianapolis - Indiana - USA, Irvine - California - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Maitland - Florida - USA, Miami - Florida - USA, Orlando - Florida - USA, Remote - - USA, Sacramento - California - USA, San Diego - California - USA, Seattle - Washington - USA, Tampa - Florida - USA
Professional Services and Consulting
Knowledge Strategists play an essential role in supporting Field Enablement’s ability to deliver outstanding support for Professional Services resources. This individual works to optimize knowledge capture, curation and contextualization efforts, contributing to the work of both Field Enablement and Services Information and Technology teams. This role capitalizes on product, process and Professional Services role expertise to assist in informing programs, development plans, and other cross-functional initiatives.
In this role, you will be working cross-functionally with Product Management, Engineering, and the Professional Services teams focused on Scheduling, Forecasting, and complementary products. You will be translating the features and functionality in a given product or release, understanding how it was intended to be used, and how it is used by our customers. You will work alongside Release Planning efforts, Learning efforts, and more to ensure that the information gleaned is strategically shared and properly consumed for the benefit of our Professional Services teams and our customers. This is a remote based / virtual position
• Create and contribute to Knowledge Strategy Plans, Learning Solution Plans, and Release plans, outlining the details, content, and appropriate distribution channels where appropriate.
• Work with cross-functional partners to collaborate on new and leverage existing knowledge for the benefit of Professional Services.
• Coordinate with other Knowledge Strategists to identify knowledge priorities and identify knowledge gaps.
•Expertise in all Business Structures configuration components; deep understanding of its functions and cross-product impacts; enforcement of best practices and engineering recommendations; knowledge of customer/vertical-specific use cases
• Inform Learning efforts by sharing assessments of training needs, Professional Services impacts, and practical experience gleaned from interaction with Professional Services teams.
• Enhance and evolve product, process, and role expertise to support all project team resources, including Kronos Partners.
• Respond to requests by identifying existing knowledge and relevant content, or by customizing materials to support Professional Services activities.
• Identify, document and drive serviceability requirements into the release processes for your specific area of expertise.
• Extensive knowledge of Kronos core and strategic products offerings required (expertise in one or more of the following: Scheduling, Forecasting, Absence Management, complementary products)
• Experience with new products, releases and services
• 3 - 5+ years experience working in and/or supporting a Global Professional Services and Support organization
• Experience developing and sharing product requirements
• Domain experience in Retail, Manufacturing or Healthcare scheduling preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication; Strong organization and project planning; Exceptional time management and prioritization; Committed team player and cross-functional partner
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its supplement. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs