UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Senior Talent Acquisition Partner in Lowell, Massachusetts
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
Description & Requirements
The Senior Talent Partner is responsible for driving all aspects of the recruiting process by building strong relationships with human resource partners, hiring managers, and senior leadership. The Partner is responsible for collaborating with various management teams to develop unique sourcing strategies to meet hiring needs within tight time frames. You will also be responsible for building and cultivating an ongoing candidate pipeline for critical and niche skill sets using research, networking, database information, etc. Recruiting and conducting behavioral based interviewing of diverse candidates to select the highest quality hires, projecting a professional image both internally and externally; understanding business/organizational issues and challenges as they relate to talent. Managing all requisition related activities with a strong focus on quality of hire and candidate experience. You will be responsible for managing full life cycle recruiting of exempt and non-exempt positions.
• Act as talent advisor to management by developing and driving recruitment strategies in a highly competitive market
• Drive the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process
• Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
• Champion and Ensure an impressive candidate experience through communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
• Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns and sourcing strategies
• Maintain high level of confidentiality regarding employee information
• Minimum of 5 years of experience strategically recruiting in a corporate environment
• Experience and knowledge of Technical recruiting for a Software and/or Cloud company preferable
• Demonstrated prior experience recruiting for a wide variety of skills and positions
• Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment
• Direct sourcing and pipeline expertise utilizing a range of methods and approaches
• Strong customer management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates & hiring managers
• Demonstrated experience Talent Advising through the research and presentation of data to influence hiring decisions
• Strong team orientation and collaboration skills
• Experience with employment policies and procedures, including EEO, OFCCP, Pay Equity and ADA regulations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong presentation, organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs