Kronos Senior Salesforce QA Engineer with Selenium in Lowell, Massachusetts
Senior Salesforce QA Engineer with Selenium
Alpharetta - Georgia - USA, Atlanta - Georgia - USA, Austin - Texas - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Weston - Florida - USA
UKG is seeking experienced test professionals with strong knowledge of the Salesforce Platform to join its IT QA team. This individual will support internal IT business systems within an ITaaS Team Model.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• Define Salesforce testing strategy, develop and analyze test plans, create and execute tests, communicate issues/findings, manage defects, document test results, generate test reports, conduct release readiness reviews, and review documentation
• Test planning and test execution of Salesforce Apps, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, CPQ (Steelbrick), Salesforce integrations and Lighting upgrades
• Analyze requirements, design documents and use cases in order develop, modify and execute test cases/scenarios to ensure functional requirements have been satisfied
• Define, build, modify and execute automated tests for regression test coverage of business process testing, utilizing Provar (Selenium experience is foundational).
• Adheres to best practices in testing and automation while continuing to improve the quality and productivity of our testing practices
• Ability to manage defect reporting and test execution tracking utilizing tools such as Jira, Test Rail, ALM, Agile Accelerator, etc.
• Work with developers and business analysts in a team oriented, collaborative environment to ensure quality throughout the development cycle
• Participate in all project related meetings, knowledge sessions, etc.
• Maintain documentation of test results and execution status to communicate to IT stakeholders, PM, BA, Dev, Service Manager and Service Team Lead
• Track quality assurance metrics such as test execution %, first time pass rate, defect densities and defect counts
• Ability to meet deadlines, deliverables, accept and manage changing priorities and address issues quickly and professionally
• Stay current on progressive technologies/self-motivation to learn new methodologies and techniques that will enhance job performance
• Coordinate and collaborate with on and offshore team members to ensure continuous delivery of work and process adherence
• Provide guidance, support, and mentoring to junior testers
• 2 years of functional/end to end, release/regression testing on the Salesforce Platform with a focus on front and back-office web-based applications (ie. Salesforce Apps, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, CPQ (Steelbrick), Salesforce Integration, Lighting Upgrades, etc.)
• 5-7 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance testing and methodologies, and the design, development, and maintenance of test cases/scenarios
• 2-3 years of test automation experience including defining, building, and maintaining test suites using Selenium or another code-based test automation tool.
• Strong understanding of Salesforce platform capabilities, and the ability to distinguish between standard vs custom features
• Write complex SQL Queries for test validation purposes
• Ability to provide accurate project estimates and timelines
• Proven test experience of complex, multi technology platforms and systems
• Strong organizational and analytical skills with great attention to detail
• Expert level knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle
• BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working with Kanban and/or Scrum Agile methodologies
• Salesforce Admin or CPQ certification
• Hands on experience developing automated tests using Provar
• Experience integrating Salesforce with Oracle EBS is a plus
• Experience with ServiceNow or a similar ITSM tool
• Web services testing (Rest/Soap)
• Use of other testing frameworks such as Postman, Karate, etc
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos, a UKG Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs