Kronos Senior DevOps Manager in Lowell, Massachusetts
Senior DevOps Manager
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
This Senior Engineering Manager is responsible for leading the internal engineering support and tools teams within the Workforce Dimension product organization. This role is responsible for providing the highest level of service to 1000+ person, geographically-distributed, engineering organization with a focus on infrastructure and cloud operations. This role will require strong communication, cross-functional collaboration and a desire to work in a complex, fast-paced environment to drive transformation and ensure the highest level of satisfaction for our internal customers.
• Build and lead highly-empowered, responsive, customer-focused and globally-distributed teams
• Collaborate with your counterparts in our Noida, India office as well as Architects, DevOps Engineers, Engineering Leaders, Product Managers and Engineers across the organization to deliver timely, reliable and performant cloud-based development environments and infrastructure
• Ensure the continual functioning of mission critical operations with preventative monitoring
• Provide 24x7 support for engineering environments with a follow-the-sun model for critical issues. Participate in an on-call schedule. Weekend and after hours work as needed
• Deliver on day-to-day support expectations with a tactical focus, while also delivering on a strategic and transformative roadmap driving stability, reliability and productivity
• Troubleshoot a wide variety of infrastructure and application issues with robust root-cause analysis
• Meet organization SLA’s and make data-driven decisions
• BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
• A minimum of 10 years of management experience in Infrastructure support/DevOps/Cloud Support
• Experience with deploying, supporting or building SaaS enterprise products in AWS, Google or Azure
• Experience with Google Cloud deployments, RightScale, Redis, RabbitMQ, OpenAM, Docker and Kubernetes a plus
• Experience with Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket) as well as development and quality scanning tools such as Blackduck Hub, Sonarqube, Checkmarx, Lingoport a plus
• Demonstrated ability to manage a cross geographical team
• Knowledge of agile/scrum and the ability to work in an agile environment
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and define best practices for performance
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its supplement at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs