Kronos Marketing Manager- Small and Medium Business (SMB) in Lowell, Massachusetts
Marketing Manager- Small and Medium Business (SMB)
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
This is a challenging and broad-ranging role where the candidate will assist Kronos in driving growth within the small and midsized business market. In this role you will be responsible for developing content that is aligned with the overall strategy to communicate Kronos’ value proposition, competitive differentiation, and industry leadership for small-to-midsize businesses.
• Develop content assets to support demand generation, thought leadership, sales enablement, blogs, social strategies and corporate communications
• Stay ahead of the curve with trends using a variety of data sources to analyze relevant business situations/trends and proactively develop messages to address key business issues, drivers and growth opportunities.
• Leverage SEO methods in developing content assets to increase discovery.
• Collaborate with the demand team to develop themes and programs that will create top of funnel leads for inside and field sales reps.
• Create easy to use sales tools, messaging, prospecting scripts/emails, and presentations to position Kronos’ value within the segment
• Utilize digital media strategies to manage content through blogs and social media
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or business administration
• 3 -5+ years enterprise software experience or content development at a digital agency
• Candidates must be analytical, curious, creative and detail oriented.
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills and an ability to work and collaborate cross-functionally
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Ability to learn quickly and work at a quick pace with a result driven mentality
• Strong capacity to manage multiple projects and deadlines to successful completion
• Knowledge of marketing to small or midsized businesses is a strong plus
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.