UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Manager, Order Management in Lowell, Massachusetts
Manager, Order Management
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Lowell - Massachusetts - United States
Description & Qualifications
As an integral finance governance, the order processing team is responsible to validate and audit sales orders created by our Sales Operations team. As a Manager of Order Management, you will lead a team of analysts to ensure the team is following various finance and fulfillment compliance guidelines when reviewing the sales orders, meeting the process timeline, as well as fostering a collaborating team culture. You will serve as a subject expert for order processing and be a liaison to various cross functional teams, Sales Operations, Fulfillment, Credit, Revenue Recognition, Contract Renewal, Legal, etc. You will have the desire to pushing the envelope and challenging the status quo to strive for a better way. The position reports to Director, Finance Business Operations and will be working as a hybrid with three office days in the company’s Lowell, MA office.
• Inspire and coach the order processing team to booking orders in compliant with the company’s finance and fulfillment requirements.
• Lead relevant workforce management for the team, including time and attendance, scheduling, absence and leave, as well as team performance review.
• Manage workloads effectively among direct reports and collaborate with the supporting team working from UKG’s Noida, India office.
• Perform after action reviews with the team for lessons learned; define and follow through action items to improve processes.
• Partner with Sales Operations and other teams to determine areas of improvements; purpose solutions to overcome hurdles and strive for efficiency.
• Participate to the company’s integration project from driving business requirements, user testing, to post-production support.
• Understand integration and project impacts; proactively update team processes to meet new business requirements.
What you will bring in:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or other business-related field.
• 5+ years people-managing experiences preferably on order management, sales or business operations.
• Strong leadership qualities with the ability to work independently and build effective relations with all levels in the organization.
• Ability to work through high-volume of work in a fast-paced company without compromising throughput.
• Ability to support extended working hours during month and quarter ends.
• Knowledge of order booking and revenue recognition strongly desired.
• Proficient on systems, especially with Salesforce CPQ and ERPs.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs