UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Manager, Creative Studio in Lowell, Massachusetts
Manager, Creative Studio
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Lowell - Massachusetts - United States, Weston - Florida - United States
Description & Qualifications
About the Role:
As a Creative Studio Manager you will be reporting to the Director of Creative Studios, this role will oversee and manage the day-to-day work for one of UKG’s creative studio teams Guide team in building trusting relationships with internal and external partners, develop best practices for efficiency and brand consistency and deliver impactful creative solutions that align with business and marketing priorities. Plan resourcing, control quality, set creative requirements, and collaborate across the Creative Experiences team to set timelines and project management. This position requires creative curiosity, flexibility and positivity within your leadership, and the ability to communicate and influence creative decisions along with the direction of creative team members and business partners. The candidate must exude efficiency and energy to fit in a fast-paced environment that is constantly reacting to evolving business needs.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of creative management leadership experience in agency and/or corporate environment
• 5+ years Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc.)
• 7+ years of experience developing creative from concept to completion including wireframes, mockups, storyboards, scripts, etc.
• 7+ years of experience translating marketing and strategic briefs into engaging creative strategies and experiences.
• Experience leading a mixed-discipline creative team with a focus on generating impactful creative with speed and efficiency
• Experience developing a system of smart processes, tools, guidelines, and templates that enable the team to execute a large volume of work with accuracy and consistency
• Prior experience overseeing development of creative for web, social, video, animation, photography, and email
• Build, develop, and maintain partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
• Proactively surface and solve creative and marketing process challenges
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, etc.)
• Branded systems, content development, video production and motion graphic experience
• Understanding of video/animation file formats and delivery specs
• Experience sourcing photography, video footage, music, sound effects and other assets
• Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
• A portfolio link or work samples must be provided for consideration
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs