UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Lead AI and ML Product Managers - Hybrid in MA, GA or FL in Lowell, Massachusetts
Lead AI and ML Product Managers - Hybrid in MA, GA or FL
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Alpharetta - Georgia - United States, Atlanta - Georgia - United States, Lowell - Massachusetts - United States, Weston - Florida - United States
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Description & Qualifications
Here at UKG, our Engineering, Product, Innovation, and Cloud teams (or EPIC), are the driving force behind our cutting-edge technology. These UKrewers are dedicated to delivering best-in-class solutions that transform how our customers work. With a passion for excellence, EPIC continuously pushes boundaries and strives to make a real impact in the world.
UKG is searching for experienced Product Managers (individual contributors) to help take our AI and ML offerings to the next level. In this role, you will have the opportunity to drive the strategy of turning tremendous and powerful data into tangible value, helping customers achieve material improvements in their people-centric business performance through data science capabilities.
You will be addressing real customer needs and problems through the AI and ML offerings in our flagship UKG Pro HCM Suite solution. You are willing and able to be the thought leader for delighting customers with innovative workforce insights that inform business decisions. You listen carefully to customers and internal stakeholders, but you do not expect all the answers to come from them; you surprise them by putting forth groundbreaking ideas they have never thought of.
Responsibilities to include
• In collaboration with our Research and Innovation team, articulating the vision and strategy for rapidly and iteratively - building and delivering new/improved product experiences powered by AI and ML and applying these to solve use-cases across the UKG product portfolio.
• Leveraging your own expertise, industry best practices, customer interaction, internal stakeholder input and competitive intelligence as a foundation for product direction and decision making.
• Providing analytical guidance and mentoring to UKG product leaders, aiming to improve data literacy throughout the organization and generate excitement about what AI/ML can do to add value to UKG customers, and to differentiate UKG products from competition.
• Further expanding on the product functionality scope addressed through UKG’s work in Generative AI as part of UKG Bryte AI.
• Becoming a subject matter expert on the data assets across the UKG portfolio and use this knowledge to accelerate AI and ML features to market.
• Maintaining strong collaboration with Data Science practitioners, Product, and Engineering teams responsible for delivering our offerings. Provide them direction, guidance and assistance in authoring and managing detailed product roadmaps that realize the AI and ML enablement of UKG product portfolio.
• Demonstrable track record in successfully building or delivering AI or ML features in a SaaS environment, B2B preferred.
• Past experience of operating individually with autonomy and responsibility in delivering product features to the market.
• 5+ years’ experience in product management, including roadmap definition, matrixed team collaboration, requirements definition, and go-to-market.
• Working knowledge of data and analytics ecosystems on leading public cloud platforms such as GCP (preferred), AWS, Azure; comfort with technical topics around ML Ops and the AI and ML R&D lifecycle
• Hands-on experience with modern analytics platforms and tools, including traditional business intelligence and advanced analytics.
• The ability to work onsite 3 days per week, as of day one, at one of these UKG offices: Lowell MA, Weston FL, or Atlanta or Alpharetta GA
• Understanding and usage of Generative AI models, tooling, and frameworks
• Understanding of global workforce and human capital trends, vertical-specific industry labor trends, and the implications for people and business strategy
• Experience in the Agile SDLC
• Ability to work independently and make informed, consequential decisions without management supervision.
• Understanding of pricing, packaging, and operating SaaS services at scale.
• Experience and confidence speaking and sharing in group settings to educate, persuade, and inform, including the ability to effectively communicate complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs