Kronos Industry Marketing Manager - Services and Distribution in Lowell, Massachusetts
Industry Marketing Manager - Services and Distribution
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
The industry marketing team at Kronos is seeking a skilled, collaborative Industry Marketing Manager. This is a challenging and diverse action-oriented role in which the candidate will assist Kronos in driving growth in various segments of the Services and Distribution market including but not limited to: staffing industry, logistics and distribution, contract services and general business.
• Use a variety of sources to analyze relevant business situations/trends and proactively recognize, evaluate, and develop messages to address key business issues, drivers and growth opportunities
• Collaborate with management, sales, and customers to develop and execute programs, events, and initiatives that support industry goals
• Enable the Services and Distribution sales team to be successful
o Assist individual sales executives for preparing for prospect engagement
o Develop and deliver impactful training
o Develop easy to use and meaningful sales tools including collateral, case studies, presentations, etc.
o Coordinate and lead communication between the field and corporate marketing (e.g. webinars, team calls)
• Assist with external marketing efforts as needed
o Develop relationships with appropriate trade associations
o Assist with creation and editing of press releases
o Support analyst relations as needed
• Work cross-functionally with departments including but not limited to: sales, presales, services, creative, field marketing, corporate marketing, corporate communications, and partners
• Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
• 8-12+ years enterprise software experience in marketing or product development, and/or consulting to the professional services industry
• Self-starter who can identify problems and proactively suggest then execute solutions with minimal hands on supervision
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills, to include strong presentations skills, and an ability to work and collaborate cross-functionally
• Strong capacity to manage multiple projects and deadlines to successful completion
• Aptitude for technology and ability to connect and translate concepts to customer value with customer marketing experience preferred
• Flexibility to travel 25 – 30%
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.