UKG (Ultimate Software Group) General Manager, GSI Partners in Lowell, Massachusetts
General Manager, GSI Partners
Austin - Texas - USA, Chicago - Illinois - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, New York City - New York - USA, USA - USA - Remote, Weston - Florida - USA
Description & Requirements
Here at UKG, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on the Computerworld Best Places to Work in IT for 2020 and #3 on the Glassdoor Best Places to Work in Technology for 2020. Ultimate is also ranked #2 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #6 on its Best Employers for Diversity list.
The General Manager, GSI Relationship, will run and manage the UKG GSI strategic partnership. Responsible for the performance of the roles and right people in the right roles to achieve the value case. Maintains partner alignment and quality of the offerings, go to market, value management, and customer success deliverables globally. This person is authorized to act as the primary point of contact for UKG and will be responsible for monitoring ecosystem strategic partnership performance.
• Establish and manage vision / strategic direction setting
• Provide overall leadership and strong voice
• Drive annual planning activities/establish strategic objectives
• Monitor and manage progress of the Ecosystem Strategic Partnership against strategic objectives
• Drive governance process and facilitate strategic decision making
• Drive relationship development with GSI executive stakeholders and managing executive engagement
• Primary interface to ESP Partner for the ESP and manage ESP team and monitor performance
• Overall accountability for Operations, Solution Development, sales enablement and GTM Performance
• Support strategic pursuits/hands on engagement in field
• Supervise Joint GTM Motion/Advocate ESP Relationship with Leadership
• Market Units + functional & industry networks
• Practice Leadership
• Support ongoing justification of the investment
• Meeting business objectives, budgets and strategy jointly outlined with GSI Partner
• Resources (both direct and matrixed) associated with the partnership operating model
• 15+ years’ experience / 6+ years in related leadership roles
• Experienced manager of budgets/P&L under similar programs
• Familiarity of UKG / WFM offerings / industries in scope / GSIs / Expert in managing Ecosystem Relationships
• Ability to define, manage and grow a business
• Understanding of how to drive sales engagement/alignment on the partner side of GSI partnership
• Understanding of GSI organization and how to manage / navigate / activate it
• Experience managing large programs, and expectations of a diverse set of stakeholders
• Understanding and ideally experience in sales process, sales pipeline management and channel sales and deep complex sales experience / strategic selling process
• Willingness to get involved in the sales process, travel, and support moving opportunities through the pipeline as an Executive Sponsor
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs