Kronos Engineering Enablement Project Manager in Lowell, Massachusetts
Engineering Enablement Project Manager
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
This role will help to define and drive the backlog for the Engineering Enablement team. The team is responsible for the Workforce Dimensions CI/CD pipeline, as well as other projects to enable to the engineering organization to move faster and more effectively. The ideal candidate will be able to
collaborate across multiple internal teams and functions to ensure delivery expectations are met or exceeded. He/she must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy coupled with precise execution of an operational plan. This is an exciting role for an individual that enjoys an evolving dynamic environment that presents new challenges every day and for the person that demonstrates they can get others to rally around their cause.
Project /Practice Management
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project, scope and budget
• Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project
• Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization
• Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news
• Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
• Possesses an understanding of cloud CI/CD software delivery technologies
• Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design
• Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements
• Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner
• Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members
• Manages day-to-day client interaction and sets and manages client expectations
• Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties and satisfaction
• BS/BA in Computer Science, Business or equivalent work experience
• 8-12+ years experience in project management, driving strategic applications/software, preferably in a customer facing capacity.
• Comfortable working with and presenting to high level corporate officers (Sr. Directors, C-Level, etc.) internally
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
• Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
• Ability to build collaborative relationships with internal customers, ensuring requirements and objectives are being met
• PMP Preferred
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.