UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Customer Renewals Representative in Lowell, Massachusetts
Customer Renewals Representative
Travel Amount Required:
Atlanta - Georgia - United States, Lowell - Massachusetts - United States, Weston - Florida - United States
Description & Qualifications
This Customer Renewal Representative III is responsible for proactively working with an assigned set of customers to inspire successful use of our products by those customers and to achieve the highest possible renewal rates within that customer set (SaaS and subscription-based products). Each territory encompasses a customer group worth $50M to $100M in total recurring revenue – retaining this revenue at the highest rate possible while partnering with those customers and internal teams like Customer Success and Sales to ensure their success is pivotal to UKG’s continued growth.
• Eliminate churn before and at point of renewal while fostering the success, growth, and expansion of each customer account
• Manage and negotiate all existing renewal contracts for an assigned territory of customer accounts – this includes the execution of new renewal contracts for signature by the client and focusing on long-term, multiyear renewals • Probe for additional sales opportunities on all customer calls • Utilize a renewal approach and contract structure built to encompass long-term needs and incorporate anticipated changes in organization strategy
• Coordinate internal resources across departments to ensure your customers’ success, presenting the best customer experience possible, and solidifying future growth of your accounts
• Maintain renewals pipeline and activity records in corporate CRM (Salesforce.com)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• 3+Experience in renewal sales or customer support/ account management experience in HR and Payroll application-oriented software and or systems strongly preferred
• Experience in the tech industry or a high proclivity to learn software/technology solutions preferred
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs