Huron Consulting Group Salesforce Alliance Manager in Lexington, Massachusetts
Huron helps its clients drive growth, enhance performance and sustain leadership in the markets they serve. We partner with a number of industries to develop strategies and implement solutions that enable the transformative change our clients need to own their future. Together, we empower clients to navigate financial disruption.
As a leader in technology implementations – from on-premise software to multi-year cloud-based enterprise-wide deployments, we have significant Oracle and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. Our expertise in full-service enterprise performance management (EPM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), business intelligence and analytics, customer relationship management (CRM), and data management services helps drive results and creates a competitive advantage. Huron is a Platinum level member of the Oracle Partner Network (OPN), a Workday Services Partner, and a Gold level consulting partner with Salesforce.com.
You’ll deliver technology and analytic solutions that enable organizations to manage and optimize their financial performance, operational efficiency, and client or stakeholder experience.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
Some equations prove quite simple: Join a high-growth company and you will enjoy abundant opportunities to shape the industry in unique, concrete ways. Huron’s corporate team members collaborate with the business to extend their wealth of knowledge and expertise across a vast arena: Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Technology, Legal, and Facilities. From strategy to execution they partner with the business to solve today’s business challenges and plan for our future. It’s a vital evolutionary circle…one that explains why we profoundly value our corporate team—and why we seek out only the most committed individuals.
If you’re aiming to maximize your potential, Huron will put a roadmap in your capable hands and say, simply, drive. You already possess the passion and expertise to achieve greatness. Now let us help get you there.
Real-world visibility. Top-notch opportunities. First-rate recognition.
Huron's Enterprise Solutions & Analytics Practice is seeking a talented manager to lead the company’s alliance and marketing programs. These activities include the planning, development, and execution of programs to optimize sales and marketing relationships, and to grow Huron services revenue generated in partnership with and through leading software vendors.
The manager will work closely with senior stakeholders across Huron Consulting Group to create aggressive, measurable programs which align to enterprise business goals.
The Alliance and Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and maintenance of strategic partnerships, collaboration across teams, tracking of training and certification achievement to meet major partnership goals and objectives, and the development and execution of programs designed to generate demand and build joint brand awareness. This person will act as the primary point of contact for specific channel partners.
The position is remote and reports to the Sr. Director of Marketing within the Enterprise Solutions & Analytics Practice.
Minimum of 8 years of successful marketing, technology channel sales & marketing experience
• In-depth Salesforce.com channel alliance management – establishing relationships, driving the partnership forward and developing innovative ways to create partnership engagement.
• Successful channel marketing is required and the ability to executive on go-to-market strategies across multiple channels – campaigns, events and managing major conference participation
• Successful track record of delivering marketing programs for CRM, CX, and/or Cloud based professional services
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• Experience with end-to-end sales and marketing programs including demand generation, inbound/outbound marketing, campaigns, lead acquisition, lead scoring/ranking, lead nurturing, opportunity management, and forecasting
• Proven track record of effective collaboration and leadership with cross-functional teams, including executive level practice heads, sales, marketing, technical resources, and other key stakeholders across multiple internal and external organizations.
• Self-starter who works well independently in a fast-paced environment, confident in making recommendations to senior management
• Experience managing budgets
• Ability to establish, monitor, and achieve project goals with minimal supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills for both internal and external audiences
• Ability to adapt quickly to new and changing environments and processes
• Strong analytical, problem solving and quantitative abilities
• Ability to work effectively in team environment where not all team members are in the same location
• Solid understanding of current software technologies
• Ability to analyze business problems and identify alternatives to address, fundamental business analyst skills required
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace. Huron will consider qualified applications with criminal history in accordance with applicable laws.
Job ID: JR-0001342
Category: Enterprise Solutions & Analytics Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Requisition ID: 9860
Huron Consulting Group
- Huron Consulting Group Jobs