Kelly Services QC Analyst in Lexington, Massachusetts
Seeking a QC Analyst for a 9 month assignment in Lexington, MA.
- Analyze samples using specific procedures and instrumentation.
-Recognize specification ranges.
-May provide assistance in troubleshooting results outside of predefined specifications.- 0-2 years GMP knowledge.
-Experience Working in R&D or a lab type setting.
- Industry experience Preferred
Helpful Industry Skills: ( Targeted but all not required)
• Experimental: Cell culture, Cell based assays (Luciferase assay), Spheroid culturing (3D cell culture), RTPCR,
q-PCR, tumor dissociation, Tumor cell isolation
• Formulation: Nanoparticles, Nanoemulsion, Basic formulation skills
• Instrumental: Plate reader, Microfluidizer, Homogeniser, Confocal Microscope, Fluorescent Microscope,
Zeta sizer, Dissolution apparatus
• Software: Prism, ImageJ, Zen2009
• Basic Animal Handling
• Familiar with: BCA- Assay, Western Blot Analysis, ELISA, Immunohistochemistry, Affinity Chromatography,
Plasmid Isolation, Enzyme kinetics, HPLC (waters), Transfection
Soft Skills:Someone who can adapt quickly to change,
work in fast pace environment, positive attitude and can communicate effectively.
For immediate consideration please call 732-246-0215 or email to email@example.com
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.