Kelly Services Project Manager in Lexington, Massachusetts
Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a long-term temporary opportunity to work as a Project Manager at a prestigious Fortune 500® company working in Lexington, MA.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “Submit Resume” button to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter for this position ( Brooke.Schoen@kellyservices.com ) however your resume must be received via the “Submit Resume” button included within.
Job Title: Project Manager
Pay: $47.75 depending on experience
• Support Patient Services operations team in managing vendor initiatives & projects
o Track tasks, owners, and timelines across cross-functional team (internal and external)
o Follow up with team members on deliverable due dates
o Identify and proactively communicate any risks in hitting target completion dates
• Coordinate workstreams for customer service vendor transition; identify dependencies and highlight risks
• Manage project plan for annual reverification effort; support Patient Services operations and Hub vendor in monitoring and reporting on daily/weekly progress and issues
• Track data integration efforts between vendors
• Create and manage project plan for vendor contracting
• Track development and delivery of vendor training to meet deadlines and align with timing of initiative launches
• Coordinate assessment and enhancement of Hub vendor data check process
• Coordinate cross-functional assessment of product replacement process; identify dependencies and highlight risks
• Track escalations from field team via centralized document on SharePoint and triage to appropriate Patient Services operations leads; track progress and completion
• Monitor Patient Services fulfillment resources and other materials (e.g. call center talking points, IVR recordings, etc.) and coordinate updates and review as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of experience in project management, preferably in a pharmaceutical or healthcare environment
• Highly motivated, shows initiative, is proactive and able to work within a team
• Individual must possess strong critical thinking skills, exceptional listening skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects and initiatives in parallel, and problem-solve effectively while working in a team environment
• Proficiency in all Microsoft products required
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com (http://www.kellyservices.com/) .
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
- Kelly Services Jobs