Rose International INC Project Manager in Lexington, Massachusetts
Position Title: Project Manager
Position Number: 279236
Location: Lexington, MA
Desired Skill Set:
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates. PROJECT MANAGEMENT”
Job Title: Integration Project Manager
Start Date: 03/05/2018
End Date: 12/31/2018
Location: Lexington, MA 02421
Project Mgmt expertise; very organized
good with MS Project
35-40 people total
no direct reports
the Device Dept works on getting the best devices to the patients; to facilitate their lives; the Device Dept ensures there are state-of-the art equipment *Operations development program mgr has been hired *There is not a guarantee that this role will go perm, as this "work stream" will expire *some remote work will be allowed but the majority of this work will be on-site, especially at the beginning..at least 4 days on site *no travel expected *first week will be trainings..
Afterwards, work with the different systems.
*Be ready to oversee these 3 different work streams:
1) Center of Excellence in Lexington;
2) Equipment and hiring
3) Knowledge Transfer *no SOP creations *good chance this role goes beyond Dec 2018, even into Q1 or Q2 2019.
*It would be helpful if someone has worked in a Device environment *Bachelor''s not required but VERY nice to have *no particular certifications required, but anyone who has some would be great
• This role will work closely with the Head of Device Development (DD) to develop, plan, monitor and execute the robust integration and implementation of the network strategy evaluation for the Medical Device organizations of Shire. Individual will help manage the overall project including the support of the individual work-streams as needed. Assist in the development of the project plan and will help to hold individual contributors accountable for project milestones and deliverables.
• Provide administrative support for meeting planning, minutes, action items. Will resolve administrative needs including last minute meetings requests, unforeseen calendar changes, unexpected travel reservations, with proper follow through with all team members.
• The incumbent will thrive in an environment where priorities change daily, and where he/she wears many hats, is focused, detailed-oriented and thrives in a fast paced environment.
• He/she is able to think “outside the box” and prioritize tasks and decisions in a timely manner. He/she will balance his/her workload by prioritizing tasks and requests according to the goals and deadlines of the Head of DD.
• At least 5 years proven work experience in project management. Ideally Device or Pharmaceutical or Biotech Company background with preferred experience working with Operations or Research and Development organizations.
• Attention to detail
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite especially Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project and Excel
• Must be able to interact and communicate professionally with visitors, vendors and individuals at all levels of the organization
• Consistently demonstrates respect for people and relates to people in an open, professional, and encouraging manner
• Utilizes professional judgment when dealing and dispersing confidential information
• Take accountability for results
• Uses influence skills effectively to partner with others.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Works independently, takes initiative and completes tasks to deadlines as required
• Excellent planning and organizational skills are required
• Provides quality output in the form of meeting minutes and any project correspondence#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)