Kelly Services Process Engineer in Lexington, Massachusetts
6 month contract
58 an hour
70-80 percent onsite
Provide Process Engineering Services, via a qualified Process Engineer, to be approved by Takeda, to support the Lexington Upstream Operations and Delta-V Un-Wrap Project.
· Partner with Takeda Engineering to perform operational investigations, solution development, feasibility, cost/benefit analysis, and basis of design for projects proposed through the Lexington Upstream Operations.
· Assist Takeda Engineering with troubleshooting on the floor issues also including attending regular morning stand-up meetings with the end customer, Manufacturing, for progress reporting.
· Perform assessment of preliminary feasibility work for Delta-V Un-Wrap Project and execute project deliverables as necessary, including alarm rationalization, commissioning test plan draft/execution, and supporting qualification scope, along with proposed timelines.
· Work with Takeda Project Management to develop business case(s) for any projects requiring Capital funding.
· Generate and execute design and commissioning documentation for endorsed engineering projects including CAPAs.
Why Kelly ® ?
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs