Huron Consulting Group Digital - Oracle EPM Planning, Senior Director - Nationwide in Lexington, Massachusetts
Huron is a global consultancy that collaborates with clients to drive strategic growth, ignite innovation and navigate constant change. Through a combination of strategy, expertise and creativity, we help clients accelerate operational, digital and cultural transformation, enabling the change they need to own their future.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
Senior Directors are responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and projects, leading larger process or technology implementations, and contributing to business development activities as an industry, process, or technology subject matter expert. The position involves significant onsite client contact, with travel each week, and overall client, team, and practice management responsibilities. Senior Directors provide guidance and supervision to Analysts, Associates, Managers, Directors, subcontractors, and client personnel.
This role is viewed as a thought leader within the Digital practice with a specialization in Office of the CFO within the Financial Services Industry. The selected candidate will be a go-to leader within Huron to provide expert solution architecting across multiple engagements. The Senior Director will have significant input into the growth of the practice and Financial Services segment, including coordination directly with other Digital team members, Digital leadership, vendor sales representatives, and vendor alliance leadership. Coordinating business development efforts with vendor representatives, leadership from our Digital practice as well as leaders from Huron’s Innosight Practice.
• Lead team in new revenue generating service offerings and capabilities
• Lead coordination efforts with vendor Sales Team and Alliance Team
• Responsible for practice growth, business development, engaging with clients to establish transformation strategies and design, managing Digital programs and initiatives, engagement execution, revenue generation, margin attainment, and utilization related to Financial Services engagements
• Assist in the development of Financial Services go-to-market strategies and delivery capabilities
• Assist in coordination of sales efforts with our Digital, Innosight and Business Advisory Practices
• Provide leadership to practice and team direction on engagements beyond individual contribution
• Contribute to business development efforts to support Digital strategic goals
• Develop others by sharing expertise, coaching, and mentoring
• Oversee development of proposal response and development of statements of work
• Actively contribute to thought leadership through participation in national conferences, webinars, and/or publications
• Identify gaps in practice knowledge and/or skill sets and identify strategies to enhance capabilities over time (e.g., external training, internal knowledge sharing, template development, etc.)
• Engagement, Program, and Project Management:
• Develop proposals, responses to RFP/RFI/RFQ, Statements of Work, etc.
• Effectively lead multiple engagements
• Develop and manage senior level client relationships
• Develop scope, budget, and statement of work for project portfolio
• Develop detailed project plans with budget and resource loads
• Manage client deliverables, project budgets, and quality assurance
• Manage engagement economics including financial forecast, burn rate, and AR
• Ensure overall work product quality by leveraging expertise across the organization
• Ensure processes are in place to pro-actively protect consistent service quality through rigorous management of change control.
Required competencies for the role holder :
• Strong client focus – ability to operate at prime customer contact level
• Demonstrated breadth and depth of operational service delivery management expertise, preferably in an international environment
• Demonstrable experience having designed and implemented significant productivity as well as customer satisfaction improvements
• Strong development focus - advocate of developing employees, teams and the business
• Significant experience leading and managing teams (including matrix management) within an operational service delivery or shared services environment
• Strong commercial and financial awareness, including monitoring, and coordination of budget ownership
• Experience in sourcing bids, from pre-sales to successful implementation, preferably in an international setting
• Thorough understanding of customer’s business and market sector with ability to leverage knowledge in anticipation of the evolving needs of customers
• Strong communicator at all levels
• Systems and IT literate
• Proven contract negotiation and supplier management experience
Required Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science or IT Related field
• 10+ years of work experience in the information technology or consulting field
• 10+ years’ experience implementing, upgrading, and/or optimizing Office of the CFO systems
• 10+ years working directly in the Financial Services (banking and insurance) industry/discipline
• 10+ years working with vendor solutions, vendors and partner sales and alliance leadership
• Prior Business Development, Solution Design, Value Consulting, Practice and Project leadership experience is required
• Demonstrated experience with estimating, implementation, planning and project management
• Proven thought leadership as indicated by speaking engagements and/or publications
• Proven ability to support all elements of the sales cycle including development of implementation proposals and leading final sales presentations
• Ability to translate client needs and feedback into coherent project plans
• Excellent communication skills - oral and written - and the interpersonal skills needed to quickly establish relationships of trust and collaboration
• Ability to train and participate in the professional development of Huron staff in both project-management and technical dimensions
• Ability to manage multiple projects of differing scale and duration
• 10+ years’ experience leading medium to large scale software implementation projects within FP&A
• Deep expertise and understanding of Finance and Planning processes, including traditional budgeting and planning, S&OP, strategic planning, etc.
• Proven ability to understand client and industry needs and translate into solutions, value propositions, and overall go-to-market strategies
• Prior leadership experience in a consulting environment, with the proven ability to sell and lead large, complex engagements
• Technical skills with cloud-based Oracle EPM suite (EPBCS, PBCS), Adaptive Insights, Anaplan, OneStream, or other EPM Planning & Budgeting technologies
• In-depth understanding of project plan creation, performing gap analysis, and working across a multitude of different industries/verticals
• Comfortable working directly with C-Suite executives and presenting to existing and prospective clients
• Prior team management experience and leading people (mentoring, delegating, reviewing work, and coaching staff)
• Huron requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience
• Willingness to travel up to 80%
The estimated base salary range for this job is $200,000 - $250,000. The range represents a good faith estimate of the range that Huron reasonably expects to pay for this job at the time of the job posting. The actual salary paid to an individual will vary based on multiple factors, including but not limited to specific skills or certifications, years of experience, market changes, and required travel. This job is also eligible to participate in Huron’s annual incentive compensation program, which reflects Huron’s pay for performance philosophy. Inclusive of annual incentive compensation opportunity, the total estimated compensation range for this job is $250,000 - $337,500. The job is also eligible to participate in Huron’s benefit plans which include medical, dental and vision coverage and other wellness programs. The salary range information provided is in accordance with applicable state and local laws regarding salary transparency that are currently in effect and may be implemented in the future.
United States of America
Residents of the state of Colorado may receive salary range information for this job through this link .
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.
Huron Consulting Group
- Huron Consulting Group Jobs