Aerotek Lab Technician in Ipswich, Massachusetts
We have an incredible opportunity to work with one of the best companies in the entire Boston area. This company is looking to add members to their growing production team and need lab technicians. This is a great chance to get an opportunity with a growing company and start your career in the life science industry.
• Assist in the formulation of products and related reagents
• Assist in the production and fulfillment of OEM/Bulk custom orders
• Perform standard QC protocols
• Track and maintain inventory of laboratory supplies and reagents
• Adhere to protocols and maintain proper documentation
• Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, biology, or related field
• Knowledge of next generation sequencing applications
• Proven “good hands” at the bench and an ability to perform careful and consistent experiments
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• The ability to be a team player in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Strong ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs