Liberty Mutual Industrial Hygiene Laboratory Internship - Hopkinton, MA (Summer 2021) in Hopkinton, Massachusetts
Industrial Hygiene Laboratory Internship
Wait a minute! Liberty Mutual has a laboratory?
Yes,we do! The Liberty Mutual Industrial Hygiene Laboratory is one of only a dozen of its kind in the U.S. that has continuously maintained AIHA-LAP Accreditation during the past four decades. In our state-of-the-art lab in Hopkinton, Massachusetts, we analyze air contaminants often found in the workplace, such as solvents and asbestos, to ensure a safe workplace.
And now you can step inside the laboratory to be part of our analysis and discovery!
Here’s an internship like no other, where you will become a vital member of an experienced team devoted to safety and peace of mind in the workplace.
As an Industrial Hygiene Intern, you’ll perform routine analysis, learn the ins and outs of the Lab’s information management system, and operate sophisticated instruments to test for air quality.
This 10-to-12-week summer internship offers a remarkable opportunity to learn valuable occupational hygiene skills from our experts in a unique lab setting—all while supporting our customers.
Best of all, at the end of summer, you may have the opportunity to explore a future career with Liberty Mutual, one of the leading property and casualty insurers in the country.
What you’ve got
● You must be working towards a bachelor's degree, ideally in Chemistry, and possess a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
● You have solid interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
● You possess excellent mathematics, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
● You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
● You must be able to work full-time for a minimum of 10-12 weeks
● You must have permanent work authorization in the United States.
Job: *Risk Control
Title: Industrial Hygiene Laboratory Internship - Hopkinton, MA (Summer 2021)
Requisition ID: 114584