TEKsystems IT Power Systems Modeling in Holyoke, Massachusetts
Design, develop and implement modification to EMS system models to reflect ongoing changes to the transmission, generation and scada systems
• Design, develop and implement system schematic interface diagrams that represent system network topology
• Recognize and address the interdependency of power system events on reliability and market applications and ancillary business functions
• Timely response to control center personnel for information or solution to power system application problems (Powerflow, State Estimation, Contingency Analysis)
The team has 1 supervisor and 4 employee modelers and 1 consultant modeler and other miscellaneous people on the team. They’d be paired up with a modeler and given the tools needed and shipped a PC to log onto their systems and have someone demonstrating the tools to assist them.
power system modeling software, power system, support
Top Skills Details:
power system modeling software,power system,support
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field or demonstrated equivalent experience
• Excellent analytical skills, and ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
• Ability to work in a team environment, and to complete tasks independently
• Ability to work under demanding time constraints.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs